Buell dead and Harley on the brink!

so..the fix to all these arguments is...suzuki needs to build the busa in america, by american workers....:laugh:

I don't care about the profit loss for Honda or Kawasaki. You claim motorcycle sales are doing well in other countries for Suzuki and keep taking the time to reply on this forum, yet you can't provide just one link.
All I'm asking for is just one link showing the strong sales of Suzuki motorcycles in other countries...it can even include scooters or small commuters which are a way of life in many countries.

And tell me...if we took the sales of high end Suzuki cruisers, gixxers Busas, ATVs ect for 2009, what countries bought more of those than the US? Was it in places like the UK and Japan where you have to be very weathly just to get out of an apartment and into a house?

um..newflash, I'm commenting because I started this thread in the first place. And the thread isnt even about "suzuki's sales" it was about buell going away and Harley being in trouble.:offtopic: As far as posting links, I've already told you how to find them, I'm not going to hold your hand.Put down that sacred copy of business week you keep quoting and research it yourself.:type: Start your own thread about suzuki's declining sales and I'll stay away from it and you can rant all you want about businessweek.:thumbsup:

Let's see, who went off topic in the first place by claiming Suzuki is doing well in other countries? Could that person be YOU?

And of course no link because you simply can't produce one. You keep talking in circles about US sales and then jump over to Honda and Kawasaki. You claim to know about Suzuki sales in other countries, take time to keep responding to me and yet can't provide one damn link? Sucks being backed into a corner doesn't it?

Keep on thinking Harley is drowning while looking at your Suzuki through rose colored fanboy glasses.

Let's see, who went off topic in the first place by claiming Suzuki is doing well in other countries? Could that person be YOU?

Actually no, Cookie was the first one to mention suzuki's state in this thread. I dont know why you've got issues understanding the things I'm trying to explain to but you seriously need to loosen up guy. You lose some money in HD stock or something? It may do you well to reread this entire thread before making any other comments on "what I've done" and maybe find the topic in the process. As far as posting you links,even if I was willing to spend my time doing so just to make you happy, I really dont think thats going to help you as you seem to have your mind made up. You know what what they say about argueing on the internet..........I'm off the the "harley bailout thread now in case you want to discuss Suzuki and Business week over there as well.:laugh:

Back