Harley Owner Encounter...

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
:rofl::rofl: Most epic video ever. I dont like bashing on them too :whistle: much but it's hilarious regardless.

****Caution**** there is some strong language in the video which is the reason for not embedding the video...
- Harley owner meets sportbike owner.[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
I know where you got that! :whistle:

It's going on my facebook any second! :rofl:

Hi everyone! Old Blind Tom aka bjewell here.

Just got back from Sac Harley. Bunch of great bikes over there including an '02 Buell for $3200 I'm sorely tempted to buy. Rode over on the old FXST with the apes. In a black tee-shirt from Parco Harley-Davidson in Shibuya Tokyo, my beat-up novelty helmet, fingerless gloves, Red Wing engineer boots (original Made in USA version) and Ray Bans.

Saturday I'm going to ride out in the Sierra foothills on the Busa. With my full-face Arai, leather jacket and heavy gloves, and boots. Then I'll come home and play my Martin D-18A or my vintage Strat through the '64 Super Reverb. Tonight I'm gonna head over to The 5th String and play some Bluegrass. When I get home I'll finger pick some slide RobertJohnson tunes. See, I need a Kind Hearted Woman...

Boys, I'm fully featured. So naanner-naanner-naaaannner! -L-

And we could just as easily make that same video from the opposite direction. My buddy up the street Mark Brelsford (AMA Grand Champion two years running, and retired member of the Harley Wrecking Crew) and I meeting up with some preening little road monkeys in their Joe Rocket getups and their 600cc boy-wonder bikes.

"You guys are such old dorks with your V-Twin POS bikes!"
"You boys look like KY Jelly tubes in those droopy ass leathers."
"Harleys haven't changed in 100 years!"
"Your mother has a nice butt which is probably why your father Shawn married her." Etc, etc, etc, etc...

While Mark is running away from them on his bike -- a Suzuki V-Strom of all things -- I'll be kicking back with Brenda, the waitress at the Dead Fly Cafe thinking about maybe putting apes on the Busa and kicking out the front end a bit. Not really...

Ya'all have a good time now, ya hear?! -L-

Sorry. I must need to compensate with something large and rediculous.

Russell the girls around here do it by driving white SUVs, the bigger the better. Bonus points for a cell phone to their ear as they wander endlessly through strip-mall USA looking for discount fashion and maybe a quick fling with the pool boy.

Would that help you compensate or will a plain tutu and tights be enough?

And FWIW, it's ridiculous. Spelling has a way of creeping up on ya sometimes... ;- )

My wife, who is a Certified Public Accountant and Busa rider, was horribly offended by this video. :poke::laugh:

Back