Harbor Freight Deals - Motorcyclist Magazine

thebbbusa

Donating Member
Registered
A recent issue of Motorcyclist magazine had some great deals for motorcycle specific products such as lifts and chocks at HF. If you missed out on the deals or can't get a magazine, here's a link to the coupon online. The one in the magazine is valid thru July, the one online goes thru the second week of May or so.

Click here to get great deals at Harbor Freight

:beerchug:

Harbor Freight is like Christmas 365 days a year. Seriously, I bought a recip saw for $25, I've used it about 5 times which more than paid for itself and it still works. I hate buying Chinese crap, but I would not otherwise have a reason to buy a normal recip saw for $100

I'm going to have to make a trip there today I guess. Thanks alot!! :cussing: :laugh:

Thanks thebbbusa!!! used the coupons to get a front wheel chock and wheel roller today. When I got up to the register with the chock, the guy said he would sell me the store display for even cheaper ($30), so I got both pcs for $50.

I thought the only HF around here was up in Syracuse...hardly ever up there :( , but I used the store locator and found one just off rt 15 in Williamsport. I've been driving past it on a weekly basis for work for 2 years and never knew it was there!!! I had 2 jobs today in Williamsport, and stopped on my way home...:cheerleader:

Eventually, I plan on putting a few studs in the concrete, and bolting the wheel chock to the floor. The lock actually goes through a hole in the chock, so its not going anywhere without somebody making alot of noise...

wheel chock 002.jpg

wheel chock 005.jpg

wheel chock 007.jpg

wheel chock 008.jpg

i got a wheel chock from there last year its pretty stable but mine doesnt have the longer beams coming from the front to make it more stable so i might have to upgrade and get this one mines mounted on my trailer and works great :thumbsup:

same set up i have.... was loving it when i did my clutch cover and oil change..

going to be slaping that bad boy in a truck bed for south padre island next month

looks like a great set up denon....i may have to pick up that chock and wheel cleaner too

...not to thread jack, but yeah, I still love the Clearwaters. I actually have been leaving them off around town during the day because they draw so much attention.

As far as the Harbor Freight dealz, I'm very happy with the stand/chock. For only $40 (or $30:whistle:), it's such a small price to pay for something that does so much! The wheel cleaner/roller, I could live without, but I highly reccomend the stand to everyone!

I love my stand, and I came up with an alternative to bolting it down. If you take a 2' x 4' long long piece of plywood and place it on the floor in front of the stand, when your bike's front wheel is in the stand, the back wheel will be on the wood, thereby holding it in place. It can be rather challenging getting the bike out of the chock if it is not secured.

I don't have any pics of it :rulez: but if there is any confusion, I will take a couple tonight.

Thanks for the link, I picked up a chock (seems pretty nice, had to make sure not to crush the two bolts down though since there isn't a sleeve in the tubes), the free LED flashlight, and other misc. garbage. I may go back for the $49 cart, need something for my welder.

A recent issue of Motorcyclist magazine had some great deals for motorcycle specific products such as lifts and chocks at HF. If you missed out on the deals or can't get a magazine, here's a link to the coupon online. The one in the magazine is valid thru July, the one online goes thru the second week of May or so.

Click here to get great deals at Harbor Freight

THanks...some very good deals

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

DENON!! You were in my hometown (williamsport) and didnt say anything!?

And you stole the demo from "MY" store?? :laugh:

DENON!! You were in my hometown (williamsport) and didnt say anything!?

And you stole the demo from "MY" store?? :laugh:

Hey Rashad,

I'm actually down there 2-3 times a month for work, but with a Ford Econoine...the busa stays home. If you ever break any glass on your car, let me know...I stop by for a visit :beerchug:

You should stop by that Harbor Freight and ask if they have a store display they'd offer to sell just to see what they'd say :whistle:

Back