For those who need a stand alone wheel chock

zx9r

Registered
Currently in most M/C magazines there is a coupon for this wheel chock at harbor Freight. The stand alone wheel chock is 39.00. I have this stand at it works great as standalone or bolted down in a trailer.
Thought I would pass the word of such a great deal to my .org buddies.

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa...o?itemid=97841&CategoryName=&SubCategoryName=

wheelchock.jpg

Picked up one of these a few weeks ago. I can't remove the bike from it by myself because the whole thing just slides across my garage floor. :laugh: Other than that it works perfectly. Even used it in the back of the truck to haul my busa 800 miles round trip without any problems. :thumbsup:

I just called Harbor Freight in San Antonio Texas and they quoted me $60.00 ? Where can I get them for $39.00? ???

+1 Great stand and super cheap. I can even back the Busa's rear wheel into the chock and she holds steady.

Picked up one of these a few weeks ago. I can't remove the bike from it by myself because the whole thing just slides across my garage floor. :laugh: Other than that it works perfectly. Even used it in the back of the truck to haul my busa 800 miles round trip without any problems. :thumbsup:

:whistle::whistle::whistle: funny, happened to someone I know...

I got ur pic off a previous post. Figured it would be easier than taking a pic and downloading it.

i own 4 of these. 2 for the trailer and 2 for the garage. i have no issues getting my bikes out of the chocks in the garage. i guess i'm more manly about pulling backwards!:poke:

I got ur pic off a previous post. Figured it would be easier than taking a pic and downloading it.

All Good. I have moved the pin/wheel catch closer the pivot, (6 possible adjust holes, pic shows pin in five, moved it into four) for easier bike pull out. If I was trailering it I'd prob left it as you see it (5). But it may not matter in the short run since I just came home from rotater cuff surgery....

Last edited:
I got mine and posted this then and love them .They hold my bike great !

Currently in most M/C magazines there is a coupon for this wheel chock at harbor Freight. The stand alone wheel chock is 39.00. I have this stand at it works great as standalone or bolted down in a trailer.
Thought I would pass the word of such a great deal to my .org buddies.

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa...o?itemid=97841&CategoryName=&SubCategoryName=

thanks for the heads up on the stand i picked one up on friday $39.00 with coupon tested it out and works great for the one man hauler:thumbsup:

Back