Harbor Freight Coupon

Busa Jules

Little blue pill, M.Ed.
Donating Member
Registered
back before Thanksgiving (I think) Harbor Freight had a SWEET deal on the Motorcycle lift.... but you had to have the coupon.

We went and got one and LOVE it...

But I was looking on their site for more coupons like that but can't seem to find any.

To all you Harbor Freight addicts... where do I find other ONLINE coupons for IN STORE discounts?

Get the wheel chock for 39.00 on sale.
thumb_up.gif

I must be blind... where did you see the wheel chock ( like the condor) for $39? I have it advertised in my local paper for $59 I'll be going there tomorrow to pick up some other stuff so if I can add that to the list all the better!

check the online HF store for the wheel chock price (print the page) Wheel Chock Page
They have another stand made just like the baxley (with the legs out of the side for stability on garage floor), but it hasn't been posted online yet. It was in a local flyer of mine for 59.
Went to get one, but they didn't have them at the store.
will watch for it, I bought two of these and was just going to add some legs to stabilize the thing.(it works as is but a shaky)

now THAT's why I love the .org. I was looking for the baxley / condor copy then was shown the one by Mr. Bogus. Got interested in it a bit then read an honest review and now know to wait until the stand I want hits the stores! Thanks guys
bowdown.gif

Ok, I was wrong, just compared chocks and the one it looked most like was the condor chocks. I wish I still had the ad, but it has already been thrown away; would've took a pic of it or typed part number online.

Back