Harbor Freight 20% off coupon!

For those that have purchased the HF lift, how do you like it? I was about to purchase a Handy lift, but for another 20% off, I may go HF.

Just got home and unloaded it. Very heavy, weighing 377 pounds according to the paperwork. Thankfully the guys at HF helped me load into my trunk by breaking it out of the wooden crate it came in from China. Comes in about five pieces. The table is over seven feet long and its just over 26" wide. Taking it out of my trunk by myself was a little harder but with some leverage its now on my garage floor waiting to be fully assembled. I must say, the diamond plate steel table and other hardware seems to be very heavy duty stuff. SHouldn't take long to assemble so maybe before or after the Superbowl cause tomorrow I want to RIDE!

Thanks again for the coupon.:bowdown: I printed it and they scanned it and took off over $75 for an out the door price of only $327.55 including tax. Add in about $12 for gas and its still a great deal!:thumbsup:

For those that have purchased the HF lift, how do you like it? I was about to purchase a Handy lift, but for another 20% off, I may go HF.

I got the air/hydraulic one and it works just fine. bike is stable even at full lift and it holds it up even when locking pin not used. It has no problem lifting the bike..

I got the same coupon. Get on HF's mailing list and you'll get one a week or so.

It's good stuff

Back