Harbor Freight 20% off coupon!

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
Here's a 20% off coupon for Harbor Freight if anyone is needing one.

HF20.jpg

HF20.jpg

I am having a vision.....

Wait.......

Its a......

Motorcycle lift!

I got their motorcycle dolly and absolutely LOVE it. I have a pretty full garage and its been nice to be able to scoot the Busa out of the way of everything in seconds to either get my Goldwing or car out of the garage.
It says you are not supposed to be used as a "ride on" but I always do and it doesn't budge. Its just wide enough for a stock tire...any wider and it would not work.

I got it on sale AND with a 20% off coupon a few months back.

Harbor Freight Tools - Quality Tools at the Lowest Prices

95896.gif

I bought that lift a couple weeks ago, cost me $426 otd. Was on sale at the time, don't know if it still is, and yes is wide enough to use rear stand on the lift.

Cool, thanks! Heading out to Harbour Freight here in a bit to get a brake bleeder tool setup with it.:thumbsup:

Try to use it anyway. If you read the fine print, it says, "can't be duplicated in any manner including photocopies and COMPUTER PRINTOUTS".

Last edited:
I called the most local outlet, 62 miles one way from here and spoke to the manager. He said their in store price was 397.99 but if I printed their online price of 379.99 (and) the 20% off coupon they would also honor it, despite it saying its non transferable and copies won't work. Good deal at just over $300 and saving me the $75 S&H fees. Just around 120 miles worth of gas is the only extra I'll have to pay. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That 379.99 price was for the hydraulic lift only, the 397.99 is for the air/hydraulic lift table which lists for 479.99.. where did you get the coupon?

Back