For those who need a stand alone wheel chock

Nice, I need something to set my bike up straight while I work on it. Just checked out harbour freights site and they have the coupon online. $40 for the stand. I'm going tomorrow to check it out.

I will have to get me one of those. There are a bunch of us going to the MotoGP race at Laguna Seca and we are trailering our bikes. Is there anything else you guys reccomend to make trailering a bike easier?

is this something I could ride into after every ride and park the bike that way? Also would it make it easier to do the "one man rear stand" lift all the time?

these chocks/stands are a MUST if you trailer your bikes. Heck, I throw mine up in the bed of my truck, pull the bike into it, throw the canyon dancer on, tie it down, and I literally run 90-100mph down the highway and take corners just as I would without the bike in the bed and IT DOESN'T BUDGE!! Best $40 I've ever spent. I actually bought 2 of them. My old man wanted one for his Harley. They go together quick and adjust super fast also. I can't believe I ever hauled my bike without this thing!!:bowdown:

Back