Harbor Freight Bike Lift Table

1DB3ACB9-E084-4D07-91B0-57456840FF79.jpeg

I work on a ton of bikes and ATV’s, needed a lift for awhile now. This is a Pneumatic Matco (same as the Handy brand) that popped up close to me last year. These are $1800 with the dolly to move it, wheel vise and scissor jack. Has the extended sides for trikes and ATV’s. I got it for $400 and I’m sure I’ve made about $10,000 with it so far.

I bought a Harbor Freight bike lift table today.
I've been window shopping multiple styles and brands for a while now, and I have to say, no regrets at all, this thing is a great bang for the buck.
It was one of 2 that I could find with 4 wheels. Alot have the 2 big wheels on one end, but only one other had 2 castors, and it was identical...and only a grand more!
With 2 wheels I could move the empty lift, but not once a bike was on it.
With this one, I can turn the lift to role the bike on, then roll them into place, as I don't have room to roll the bikes straight on it, and this lift solved that.
The lift has 2 threaded feet to thread down by a T-handle to keep it from rolling.
The ramp lifts off to save space.
The lift works by a simple bottle jack with 2 foot pedals, one to pump, one to release, both slide off to save space.
This solved another problem for me, as my air compressor isn't big enough to run any of the pneumatic lifts that I looked at, so a new one would've been $400-$600 that I didn't want to spend.
This lift pumps all the way up easily, with little effort, and in under 30 seconds, so it's not an issue at all.
The lift is very stable, and I have no concerns at all about using it.
It also has a black safety bar that slides through in front of the pedals, in case the jack fails.
There is one extra expense though, and that is a better wheel chock.
That's a no brainer just to look at it, I wouldn't trust a bicycle in that thing, lol.
But, not an issue either, as I had ordered a Baxley wheel chock last night, with the intention of using it on any lift that I bought, and I hadn't planned to buy the HF lift today then either.
Thanks to @TonyM995 for posting the Baxley link a couple weeks ago, from
www.1stopspeed.com for $219 shipped!
The best deal I've seen on them to date.
It'll be here next week, so no worries about a bike coming out of those.
The HF lift was $599, and either 12 months no intrest, or 10% off if you open a HF card. So I did, and took the 10% off.
That took it from $631 after tax to $568, so a true 10%. I'll pay it off when I get the bill.
I had seen quite a few good reveiws on Youtube, and decided to risk trying it.
I'm glad I did, my first impressions are that this is a great lift.
My aging back and knees are already happy, lol.
To get any other lift, it would have cost me $1700-$2k delivered...or alot more, plus a new air compressor, so it's a win.
It weighs 317lbs, and 344lbs in the crate.
HF loaded it in my truck with a forklift, and 2 guys to push it in.
I backed up to my basement door, slid it back, lowered it down, and drug it in.
It's heavy, but easy enough to do, and rolls easy on the floor.
All I had to do was spend a few minutes putting the wheels on.
So, if you've been considering one, it's definately sturdy and well built(as I know not everything HF is great, but this one is).

View attachment 1661972

View attachment 1661973

View attachment 1661974

View attachment 1661975
Looks like a solid table and worth every dollar if you use it regularly. Luckely my dealer has a decent table, all I have are two left hands :laugh:

Last edited:
View attachment 1662039

I work on a ton of bikes and ATV’s, needed a lift for awhile now. This is a Pneumatic Matco (same as the Handy brand) that popped up close to me last year. These are $1800 with the dolly to move it, wheel vise and scissor jack. Has the extended sides for trikes and ATV’s. I got it for $400 and I’m sure I’ve made about $10,000 with it so far.
Wow, now that’s what I call a decent table :shocked: that’s almost a draw bridge;)

View attachment 1662039

That's the same as what I was going to buy for $2k, only it was a BlackWidow brand.
I don't have a garage at my new house, and only a 36" door into my basement.
So no more 4wheeler work unless it's quick.
I have a 15'x20' shed for those, but it's a long walk from my toolboxes, lol

I bought a orange pedal operated hydraulic jack up table around 15 years ago from HF, I have beat on it, painted on it, abused it in every way, rolled a hundred engine blocks over my door threshold, sprayed it with every hard detergent you can think of, rinsed it with water a thousand times and it still works as good as the day I bought it and I haven’t even added any oil to the jack. It has been a good buy.

I bought a Harbor Freight bike lift table today.
I've been window shopping multiple styles and brands for a while now, and I have to say, no regrets at all, this thing is a great bang for the buck.
It was one of 2 that I could find with 4 wheels. Alot have the 2 big wheels on one end, but only one other had 2 castors, and it was identical...and only a grand more!
With 2 wheels I could move the empty lift, but not once a bike was on it.
With this one, I can turn the lift to role the bike on, then roll them into place, as I don't have room to roll the bikes straight on it, and this lift solved that.
The lift has 2 threaded feet to thread down by a T-handle to keep it from rolling.
The ramp lifts off to save space.
The lift works by a simple bottle jack with 2 foot pedals, one to pump, one to release, both slide off to save space.
This solved another problem for me, as my air compressor isn't big enough to run any of the pneumatic lifts that I looked at, so a new one would've been $400-$600 that I didn't want to spend.
This lift pumps all the way up easily, with little effort, and in under 30 seconds, so it's not an issue at all.
The lift is very stable, and I have no concerns at all about using it.
It also has a black safety bar that slides through in front of the pedals, in case the jack fails.
There is one extra expense though, and that is a better wheel chock.
That's a no brainer just to look at it, I wouldn't trust a bicycle in that thing, lol.
But, not an issue either, as I had ordered a Baxley wheel chock last night, with the intention of using it on any lift that I bought, and I hadn't planned to buy the HF lift today then either.
Thanks to @TonyM995 for posting the Baxley link a couple weeks ago, from
www.1stopspeed.com for $219 shipped!
The best deal I've seen on them to date.
It'll be here next week, so no worries about a bike coming out of those.
The HF lift was $599, and either 12 months no intrest, or 10% off if you open a HF card. So I did, and took the 10% off.
That took it from $631 after tax to $568, so a true 10%. I'll pay it off when I get the bill.
I had seen quite a few good reveiws on Youtube, and decided to risk trying it.
I'm glad I did, my first impressions are that this is a great lift.
My aging back and knees are already happy, lol.
To get any other lift, it would have cost me $1700-$2k delivered...or alot more, plus a new air compressor, so it's a win.
It weighs 317lbs, and 344lbs in the crate.
HF loaded it in my truck with a forklift, and 2 guys to push it in.
I backed up to my basement door, slid it back, lowered it down, and drug it in.
It's heavy, but easy enough to do, and rolls easy on the floor.
All I had to do was spend a few minutes putting the wheels on.
So, if you've been considering one, it's definately sturdy and well built(as I know not everything HF is great, but this one is).

View attachment 1661972

View attachment 1661973

View attachment 1661974

View attachment 1661975
This has been on my list for awhile, but first I need a bigger property so I can build a shop to put the lift in. :laugh: my garage is full with the cars, bikes and toolboxes/work benches.

View attachment 1662039

Bingo!
I have the same one, great piece of kit.
I paid $1917 NZD new for mine 4 years ago and came with the sides (ATVs, trikes etc) and a decent wheel vice, a stabiliser pole for the floor (when you have the sides fitted) and a dolly to move it with…it’s as good as a Handy in my opinion, and a Handy lift in NZ would be around 5-6 $K NZD. Any American built product is a premium price here, Snap On tools for instance..far out, the price we pay here would blow your American minds!! Lol. (A hundred bucks PER flankdrive open end/ring spanner, I bought 9 as a set, around a grand from memory.)
Anyway, back to lifts,
Mine is pneumatic and my smallish cheap Chinese 15 year old compressor still has enough volume of compressed air to operate it properly… that said, I’d love a decent commercial quality compressor, but that will wait.
I’ve also made some $$$ from having one in my garage, it impresses people when they see a good functioning workshop/garage and it helps when they know you work as a bike tech at a franchise. All sorts of offers come in the door, heck look at c10, great setup, great bikes he’s working on, life is good ! And he’s working as a tech in a different field. I’m waffling so let’s get on with it lol.
Here’s a few pics from kiwi land tv…

07180A68-4047-413F-A317-85C620EBC407.jpeg

0AA0DDAF-676C-4FD6-B083-E39D2E18391E.jpeg

96ADEE5C-7A73-485E-BB5B-510FC5E4E1B9.jpeg

D8EBE643-D1C2-42A8-B5E4-F5ED48236658.jpeg

73D774CE-8386-4CBE-9105-575DDD4DD284.jpeg

9D51F809-57DE-4C81-B02D-A07C415BF19B.jpeg

Not only a decent table bit also a nice paintjob on the bike:drool:
All credit has to go to the very nice Chinese gentlemen graphic designer/painters . . .
very cheap fairing set and meanwhile my red/black OEM fairing set is stashed away in a very large carton with bubblewrap protection.
This is one of the great things about the Hayabusa fame, there arer sooooo many aftermarket parts available for this wonderful platform that Suzuki gave (..sold) to the masses.
I see you are from Belgium, I've recently watched some Netflix movies shot in Belgium, nice countryside and architecture you guys have there. Can you please put up some pics of your bike? cheers.

All credit has to go to the very nice Chinese gentlemen graphic designer/painters . . .
very cheap fairing set and meanwhile my red/black OEM fairing set is stashed away in a very large carton with bubblewrap protection.
This is one of the great things about the Hayabusa fame, there arer sooooo many aftermarket parts available for this wonderful platform that Suzuki gave (..sold) to the masses.
I see you are from Belgium, I've recently watched some Netflix movies shot in Belgium, nice countryside and architecture you guys have there. Can you please put up some pics of your bike? cheers.
Funny you know Belgium. A very small country, actually a bit too small for a hayabusa :laugh: … especially for the lowered and stretched ones, you barely see them here, you would shoot from east to west in a blink of an eye:race:
A Belgian is not very fond of his country and is rather modest.:confused:
Here are some pictures of my pride an joy. Sorry no lift table involved:p

My Baxley wheel chock came today!
I ordered it late Tuesday night!
As said in an earlier post, it was $219 with Free shipping, which is great too considering the size and weight.
It came from www.1stopspeed.com
These guys will be getting more business from me!
Thanks again to @TonyM995 for posting the link and price a couple of weeks ago.
I've been wanting a Baxley for many years now anyway, and this is the cheapest that I've seen them.
I set the Baxley on my HF table, measured, and it'll work perfect!
I'll get it bolted down sometime over the weekend, hopefully have time to finish this little 4wheeler(or most of it), and be ready to start on the '18 gsxr1k.
Anyway, here are the required pictures!

20230203_174055.jpg

20230203_174150.jpg

20230203_174241.jpg

20230203_174254.jpg

Back