Harbor Freight Lift

jjmetheny

Registered
update.  GOOD TIL  12/12/07

2nd update

I picked up one of these wheel chocks to mount to the lift instead of using the junk one that comes with it and it seems to work fine. I don't think I would trust it by itself but it's definitely sturdy enough to ride right onto the lift and get off the bike and put it on the rear stand. wheel chock

more info :

I picked up one of these wheel chocks to mount to the lift instead of using the junk one that comes with it and it seems to work fine. I don't think I would trust it by itself but it's definitely sturdy enough to ride right onto the lift and get off the bike and put it on the rear stand.
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=96349

2.jpg

nice..... man I just spent 300 on a stupid patio area in the back yard... there goes my bike lift this time around
rant.gif

LOL! That was when we were putting the engine back in the bike!

Yup - the lift comes in very handy!

Very nice lift. All you have to do is a couple Throttle Body Synchs and a couple tappet checks and it's paid for by NOT taking to a squid shop.

--Wag--

man i want one of these BAD! just did an oil change and chain cleaning yesterday... would have been great to have one of these!

...those pictures remind me...

I need to clean my garage!
tounge.gif

(omslaw @ Jul. 17 2007,16:03) ...those pictures remind me...  

I need to clean my garage!  
tounge.gif
not during good riding weather...that's the kind of stuff you do during the winter
biggrin.gif

its like $65 or some crap. I"m not sure if that coupon is good only in the stores though.
rock.gif

Back