Harbor Freight Lift

My wife is buying me the next model up from that, the air over hydraulic version, which is not carried in the store, for Christmas. Read that coupon. It says good for in store stock only.

Here is what it looks like.

I am thinking that you could modify the clamp a little bit so that you could use it to support the nose when you remove the front wheel.

See when it gets here.

Don

94121.gif

only good thing about living in this area, HF is about across the street from where I am working..(and they had 2 of the lifts when I got my tire changer)

So everyone is now "unregistered" ?
smile.gif

only good thing about living in this area, HF is about across the street from where I am working..(and they had 2 of the lifts when I got my tire changer)

So everyone is now "unregistered" ?
smile.gif
Which tire changer did you get and how do you like it?

--Wag--

Going on three yrs with no problems with my H/F MC lift and tire changer.
thumb_up.gif

Slide1.JPG

Just brought one of these home with the $199 coupon, they had 8 stacked up back in the stockroom so they're not just trying to suck people in!

GREAT deal, I wasn't going to spend $400, but $199?!? Couldn't pass THAT up...

Anybody using a Baxley on one of these??

I got mine today.. .had to leave it there, the dang crate was larger than my cargo van (8')... tomorrow I go with the truck.. they had 5 of them ready to go... now if I could only move my bike...(sort of hard without forks)
beerchug.gif

here is the tire changer (2 part numbers) they were $39 each

DSCN3617.JPG

zzwhip.gif
AM -->
frisbee @ Dec. 07 2007 said:
1237422[/ATTACH] AM]
Sure would be nice but I got no room for one
It didn`t take any more room then bike alone.

I just picked up one, THANK YOU GUYS! $215 Total. Never seen better price.
Pepboys selling lift for the same money after $50 in rebates. Cheaper not as sturdy construction.

zzwhip.gif

I got mine today.. .had to leave it there, the dang crate was larger than my cargo van (8')... tomorrow I go with the truck.. they had 5 of them ready to go... now if I could only move my bike...(sort of hard without forks)
beerchug.gif

here is the tire changer (2 part numbers) they were $39 each

<a href="http://picasaweb.google.com/1gighost/MiscBike/photo#5134033806661409842">
DSCN3617.JPG

<!--EDIT|Mr Bogus|1197169806-->
I forgot tire changer... damn.

Man I definately need one of those. I'm tired of crawling around on the garage floor.

Back