Air Lift Table

Sane_man

Registered
Since I have four motorcycles to maintain, and my back starting to need its own, I bought me an Air Lift Table.

Roll a bike onto the lift, squeeze the trigger, and I can lift 1000 pounds 40".

Air_Lift_table_1.jpg

Paid $400 for the lift. The guy sells them on Ebay, but his warehouse is only 30 miles from me, so I picked it up myself. Only weighs 300 pounds.
wow.gif

Air_Lift_table_3.jpg

Here is the Ebay ad. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....2108933

He wants $375 for the model you have to pump up manually, and I believe the price is $425 for the Air Lift model

I was going to buy a Handy Lift, but it was $740.

update: I see he has a Orange Busa in his ad!! Very Cool!!!!!!!

<!--EDIT|Sane_man
Reason for Edit: "Busa on Ebay ad!!!"|1077427691 -->

So that is the one that you were talking about on the phone, that is pretty cool. I may look at getting one of those. That is not a bad price either.

Nice lift.......just built one for myself last week......manual though, but works absolutely awesome takes about 5 seconds to get from the ground to the top......polished checker deck on it.......looks really cool.....cost me 250 cdn with the checker deck........oh yeah, it's eight feet long.......good for stretched HD's

Hey Monsterspeedfreak, where abouts in B.C. do you live? And same question Iceman asked, do you have any pictures?<span style='color:blue'></span><span style='font-family:arial'></span>

If you are interest in building your own lift table, check out Lift Table Plans. I was going to build a lift until I came across the lift I bought. It takes $200 in materials and you have to weld the frame together.

Yeah.....I'm gonna be building them.....a few locals have asked already.......they're very maintanance free....unlike the air ones.
I'll post pics tomorrow.

If you are interest in building your own lift table, check out Lift Table Plans.  I was going to build a lift until I came across the lift I bought. It takes $200 in materials and you have to weld the frame together.
Not bad sane man......but I like mine alot better for the same price in materials, or less maybe in US$
Don't like the fact that ya have to use a car jack to lift that one.......looks like a pain.
Yer air one though......pretty cool......just heard from a few mechs I know about foot valve and cylinder problems after not too long.

<!--EDIT|monsterspeedfreak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1077687831 -->

Hey Monsterspeedfreak, where abouts in B.C. do you live? And same question Iceman asked, do you have any pictures?<span style='color:blue'></span><span style='font-family:arial'></span>
Cool another BC rider......I'm in Pitt Meadows.....where are you?
A friend of mine said he seen a new Busa in the next town last week........you maybe???

Back