Video Help Needed for Redline Motorcycle Lift Table

RedlineStands

Donating Member
Registered
So, below you'll find a link to a video I posted on YouTube of my new Redline lift table. This video is just a quick "throw together" deal and I want to make a more professional video with text, my logo, and a voice over. I have several videos showing each aspect of the lift: the vise, raising, lowering, and so on. I either need to hire someone who can put together a nice little video for me or possibly download some good/ preferably free software that will do the job. Anybody got some helpful input? I'm completely new to this. Thanks in advance.

Ian
Redline 1000 lb Motorcycle/ATV Lift Table

Have you tried windows movie maker? I believe it comes standard with any PC load. You should be able to go to Start, then find Windows Movie Maker under your programs list.

What the heck was holding that bike up before you tightened the clamp? :D

Windows movie maker works great assuming its in the right format when you make it.

I think it looks fine! :beerchug:

I think the video's ok, but maybe use a hot chick with a nice rack wearing a tigh t- shirt and skimpy tight shorts with the company logo on the shirt would be the only thing to make it better. :thumbsup:

Crap. Movie Maker won't import all the .mov files I shot. Any ideas?

Ian

Go get Avi's4u, you can convert any format to any format and then you can save it all as an mpeg, then you can load each one into to WMM and edit. If you want, shoot me a pm and I will give my email address. Shoot the videos to me and I will see what I can do with it.

Back