Bike lifts

sumo

Registered
for the guys that have table lifts. Which brand did you go with and were is a good place to get one? New England area. The lift i am interested in is a table lift with a front wheel vice and air powered. I know there on the net average bout 500-600 bucks. Then to ship its another 200. Does anyone know any place that sells them or can get them? Id rather go there and pick it up myself and save some money in shipping.

I have been looking at these units for a while now.  I went by Harbor Freight to take a look at the "table" type lift, but they do not have them on display.  $300. is very inexpensive for a lift of this type.  I am a little concerned about the stability of this particular lift.
harborfreight.com

The third lift mentioned...
harborfreight.com

I have my doubts that will work well with the Hayabusa because making contact with frame locations under the bike while avoiding the exhaust could be an issue.

No those hand jack wont work. Sport bike will roll off that as soon as you try to jack it up and even crush farrings. It mean for cruisers mainly where they have a tubular frame where the forks would lift them up by.

Did Greg say group buy on the lifts?
rock.gif

That red Harbor Freight one has a max capacity of 800lbs. More than enough for the busa.
smile.gif

This would be the lift..looking $500-$525.00 to your door. Shipping is usually an additional $100.00 weighs 500lbs..here it is:

Pro-Cycle & FREE BlackJack
$595.00

Order NOW and receive a FREE Black Jack 1000! (this comes in very handy)
OR
Get $50 Off! Your Cost $545
Only Good For A Limited Time!

93" table length
Diamond plate surface
Vise included
Powder coated
Extended length standard
Air operated
Fits almost all choppers
Foot pedal included

Pro-Cycle is made by Direct-Lift. It is produced to strict industry standards and meets or exceeds the quality of other comparable lifts. All Direct lifts are manufactured in an ISO 9001 certified factory. The lift is powder-coated black and the table is diamond plate steel. The Pro-Cycle can be moved on the built-in rollers. The lift fits comfortably into the bed of a standard pickup truck. The Pro-Cycle is air operated, minimum 90-100 psi, and is controlled with a foot pedal which can be located on either side of the lift. It comes equipped with a vise and approach ramp. The Pro-Cycle carries a 1-year manufacturer's warranty.

<!--EDIT|GPW
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156360141 -->

procycle_02.jpg

EBAY has a ton of different lifts and prices, just do a search for "motorcycle lift".
I got mine from there

I have been looking at these units for a while now.  I went by Harbor Freight to take a look at the "table" type lift, but they do not have them on display.  $300. is very inexpensive for a lift of this type.  I am a little concerned about the stability of this particular lift.
harborfreight.com

The third lift mentioned...
harborfreight.com

I have my doubts that will work well with the Hayabusa because making contact with frame locations under the bike while avoiding the exhaust could be an issue.
thats the lift i bought...works fine......think i paid 300 or so

gregsmithequipment.com
Those pro-cycle lifts are nice.
I will add a pic of my lift later.

Back