Handlebar Risers

Rocky Mtn. Busa

Registered
I'm new to this board and recently bought an 06 Busa Limited Edtion. It's my first bike of this type after many years of riding cruisers. So far I love the beast but would like to raise the handlebars 1 1/4" to 1 3/4". Are risers available? Brands being used?

lots available, prolly easier to use search button - upper right
there are lots of posts about these & spacers, etc

You can also add a Tobin seat, it's a inch or so lower then stock.

1.jpg

i run both the heli bars and genmar riser, go with the heli bars, they are the better of the two.

i have the braided cable brake and clutch lines with the genmar and heli bars. you should get them about an inch or two longer. i have put the front up on a stand fully extended i still have about two inchs of play . so i am not worried about ripping the lines when she decides to reach for the stars...

(StreetnTrack @ Sep. 20 2006,16:34) If you need longer lines or risers let me know.
I have the 3/4 inch Genmar alreay may like to go with the Helibar or BusaBill type risers and lines, PM me some prices if you have these items please.

2" riser you will not need to replace any line or cables you will have to re route you high idle cable ,I think heli bars run about $175 I think and reaper risers run around $30 ,Cycle cat risers run $300-400 some where around there Genmar risers are around $150 and mine are $150 TYD 2" or 3.25" . You will have to chage lines with the "3.25 risers , There are choices pick what suits you and how much you want to spend .

Peace

Not sure with the reaper risers or cycle cats , but Genmar risers your able to if wanted , and BusaBills risers you cant .Heli risers ...no also

Back