Handlebar risers

ralnsplder

Registered
I was wondering if anyone has ever used a riser to lower the front end of the busa? By moving the stock plate up higher, couldn't you actually more the forks up as well with the normal clamps. This way you could use the stock handlebar plate and not have to buy one that has the fork holes cut out. DOes this make sense? I like the look of stock but also would like to lower a little. Any suggestions or ideas?

Yeah, it's been done.
Since about 1999 or so.
jump9.gif

Reaper's risers.

Here's the last email add I had for him.
Mike is his name.
GOOD DUDE!

racingreaper@hotmail.com

There are also several folks making aftermarket Top Clamps that will also allow you to lower your Busa without uglifying it. Some Really nice Machined pieces..

There are also several folks making aftermarket Top Clamps that will also allow you to lower your Busa without uglifying it.  Some Really nice Machined pieces..
Yes I have seen many of those, They have the big holes with the forks sticking out of them, I was trying to just keep stock look of it. I moticed most people use the risers to raise the handlebars, just didnt know if there was any reason they could not be used to lower it as well. Didn't know about safty issues with a spacer.

Back