Handgrips

red1100cc

Registered
cut the old ones off (carefully), then squirt a little hair spray or spray paint down the new grip, slide them on and bob's your uncle :thumbsup:

pashnit

Site Sponsor
Registered
I have to find a new set to replace the stock.

Got the Harris Hayabusa grips on the Gen-I. I can't find the same exact ones anymore to put on the Gen-II.

But the stock black definitely has to go. :rulez:

mestona

Registered
I have to find a new set to replace the stock.

Got the Harris Hayabusa grips on the Gen-I. I can't find the same exact ones anymore to put on the Gen-II.

But the stock black definitely has to go. :rulez:
They don't make those anymore (had them on my gen 1) I think it was a CR thing (Suzuki didn't like unauthorized companies using their name?)

Two

Banned
They don't make those anymore (had them on my gen 1) I think it was a CR thing (Suzuki didn't like unauthorized companies using their name?)
Even thou they don't make them anymore I bet you could find a brand new pair on ebay.

Ryan

Registered
very easy. As mentioned before, cut the stock one with knife. use WD40 to clean the glue. Use a hair spray to slide the new grips. I installed Oxford heated grips. Hair spray is good even for heated grips. I went for a spin this afternoon while it was -2C here in Toronto Ontario. :whistle: I love the heated grips.

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tsleon