What are the BEST handgrips!!!

GYJUNIOR50

Registered
What are the most comfortable handgrips and where did you get them.
Looking for maybe a gel grip for long rides and to get rid of some of the vibration that occurs around 4k rpms.

i have 08 busa i don't have any problems is this a issue when will it happen to me 5k now and where was it built???? dose it matter:bowdown:

Took the stockers off for my Hotgrips. These are a little bigger but as my hands tend to be a bit on the big side they feel better.

rizoma grips
grips.jpg

and heavier bar ends

Last edited:
I'm currently trying the Pro Grip 719 RVGS Gel. They have a great feel and definately less vibration than the stockers. I can do my 32 mile each way commute to work(mostly expressway) without having to use the Throttlemeisters to prevent numbness in my right hand. Couldn't do that with the stockers. Too early to determine durability but so far I love 'em.:thumbsup:

phpThumb.jpg

the cheapo foam grips (Grabons) work just fine IMO, started using them on my 750F and they are good for about a season... but if you want bling...
rizlux_lg.jpg

Last edited:
the cheapo foam grips (Grabons) work just fine IMO, started using them on my 750F and they are good for about a season... but if you want bling...
rizlux_lg.jpg

I really like the way these look. Are they comfortable?

I really like the way these look. Are they comfortable?
honestly I can say I can not tell the difference in most... I wear good gloves and do not really hang on to the bars all that tight when riding hard.. more of an open hand on them than a death grip.. they gotta transmit a bit more vibration than the foam grips just due to the grip material (billet vs foam)

Another factor could be that I run a full clip-on bar setup... I have the Gilles Variobar clip-ons with the 100MM riser (need 80mm)

DSC_0006.jpg

I'm currently trying the Pro Grip 719 RVGS Gel. They have a great feel and definately less vibration than the stockers. I can do my 32 mile each way commute to work(mostly expressway) without having to use the Throttlemeisters to prevent numbness in my right hand. Couldn't do that with the stockers. Too early to determine durability but so far I love 'em.:thumbsup:

Did you have to grind anyhthing off on your factory handle bars to make these work, or just cut off old, install new?

Back