Hallelujah, My Ship Has Come In

HoboJoe

Registered
image.jpeg
If you'll notice I'm posting in "The New Owners". Hot Dog! I'm able to do that cause I finally found a seller who didn't have his head firmly implanted within his Hindquarters. How refreshing. It's an 04' with 18k on the clock. Comes with a boatload of extras to boot. A few minor blems but nothing I can't rectify and/or tolerate for a time. Will be in the garage by weeks end. I can't wait. Like a little Boy in a Mans coat. Will post more pics once I get it here. Oh My Lord. I think I showed PATIENCE! What is the world coming to?

Well, I think you sound just a little too enthused!!! Settle down, its just a BUSA.....................

Bwahahahahaha, JK Welcome to the family. Nice ride

As Gomer Pyle once said, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. Man, am I dating myself or what? As for being enthused, Heck, I've nearly got Wood. And at this stage of the game, that's no small feat.

See even if they have been repainted that doesn't mean its a bad bike. Lots of reasons why the all black may suit you better than a non re-sprayed bike.

Any accident history or bad reason its a repaint?

The good news it's black; the easiest color to work with. Hell, you could spray an entire fairing with very little time/money invested.

You Guys are Pissers. Alternating between good info and food for thought to Bitchin Funny F-Ing lines. He is the second owner and has no knowledge of any accidents or abuse as such. As for the OEM bodywork, he says he had them painted to his liking not long ago but once he decided to sell he sold them as well and replaced them with these. Yes they are Aftermarket but their appearance and fit seem to be quite good. The Blems are no longer an issue since he is having a Buddy prep and spray the entire set for $400.00. He has been a Big Boy and standup thus far and I have no reason to doubt him now. By the way, he is giving me quite a few items in addition to the sale. The Stock exhaust, another set of wheels, another swing arm as well as assorted parts he figured he'd use eventually. I figure it will be the best $4,000.00 Busa on the block. Lord willing.

So I guess suggesting a product like scratch out or blemish remover is out of the question? LOL, I use it to remove the scuffs from my tank bag off my bike, and white shows everything.

I take it Mr. Two that you have some experience with the products you mentioned. That's good enough for me. If they don't work well, I'll blame you . Figure it's worth the shot at getting The Beast presentable on my own before laying out another $400.00 for the spray. That'll buy a lot of Beer and Cuban Cigars.

Make sure you read the directions, I cant be held liable for such reckless abandon, especially with the nights shadiest color scheme.

Back