Had fun at vir

Okay, This is team Hunter Racings bike... I don't know what they hunt though... must be deer... Mrninja9, can you help me figure it out?

They hunt MILFs[/QUOTE]
yeah... I knew that. He also hunts other hotties... He seemed to be starting the hunt when I was talking to him. A cutie walked by... I think he was gonna get his camera ready if her boyfriend wasn't with her.
laugh.gif

That Saturn's a powerhouse.    

Not.
yeah... it threw us all back into our seats while racing that old VW Beetle...
laugh.gif
This sounds like a couple of "gentlemen" are knocking my Saturn. It got us there and back, didn't it? I can't help it if they don't have the skills to get it to move. I didn't have any problems getting to do over 80mph on my way home last night.
Oh... I had problems getting it moving? Weren't you the one telling me 80 was NOT required as I was speeding off trying to catch Ryan?
tounge.gif
Just because you can stomp on the gas pedal doesn't mean you can drive. I also had to yell at you to keep you from hitting that car.

Not.
laugh.gif
This sounds like a couple of "gentlemen" are knocking my Saturn. It got us there and back, didn't it? I can't help it if they don't have the skills to get it to move. I didn't have any problems getting to do over 80mph on my way home last night.
Oh... I had problems getting it moving? Weren't you the one telling me 80 was NOT required as I was speeding off trying to catch Ryan?
tounge.gif
Just because you can stomp on the gas pedal doesn't mean you can drive. I also had to yell at you to keep you from hitting that car.
What car?
rock.gif

Not.
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
What car?
rock.gif
The one you almost side-swiped coming down the mountain when the lanes merged. I had to yell to keep you from hitting them and then yelled at you asking if you could read the signs that had been saying "Keep Right".

Not.
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
What car?
rock.gif
The one you almost side-swiped coming down the mountain when the lanes merged. I had to yell to keep you from hitting them and then yelled at you asking if you could read the signs that had been saying "Keep Right".
Oh yeah... I thought we were farther from it... And I was trying to catch Ryan...

What other excuses can I come up with.... hmmm...

Wish I had knows so many people from the Org were going to be at the races. I had a great time there, had tickets for the VIP trackside suites....A great place to watch the races!!

Mladin rules!

Wish I had knows so many people from the Org were going to be at the races. I had a great time there, had tickets for the VIP trackside suites....A great place to watch the races!!

Mladin rules!
Like I said in my picture thread.

Next year lets have a more organized .org showing. I saw lots of other groups there and I kind of felt like we were left out by our own accord.

Food for thought.

Chris

I was too busy winning races to look for boardmembers. You guys might of seen me that day. I was on the Suzuki racebike in the lead with a "1" on the numberplate.  
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156772185 -->

Picture of Ben charming the ladies.
Yeah... the other girl snuck in behind me. If I'd have known she was gonna be in it, I would've had a BigDiesel pic... One on each arm, giving me a kiss... okay, probably not. I'm too shy for that...
tounge.gif
boooooooooo!!!!
grow a pair, ya big wuss! LoL
biggrin.gif

do i have to send you a copy of BigDiesel's "Pimpology 101- How To Attract Da Hoes"
rock.gif

only $999.99 from Amazon.com!!!!

Back