Had fun at vir

That Saturn's a powerhouse.    

Not.
yeah... it threw us all back into our seats while racing that old VW Beetle...
laugh.gif

Picture of Ben charming the ladies.

<!--EDIT|hondpwr
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156108245 -->

ben__Medium___2_.JPG

By the way Bill... Where'd ya go? We lost ya before the race. You missed my wheelie machine fun too.
sad.gif

By the way Bill... Where'd ya go? We lost ya before the race. You missed my wheelie machine fun too.
sad.gif
I found some shade near turn 1 and 2, stayed there for the whole race. I left around 5.

I hit a car show in Lynchburg on the way home. Got home about 10. I found out rt6 is no fun after dark...way too many bugs and deer.

sad.gif
I found some shade near turn 1 and 2, stayed there for the whole race. I left around 5.

I hit a car show in Lynchburg on the way home. Got home about 10. I found out rt6 is no fun after dark...way too many bugs and deer.
DUDE!! We left the same time...ish. Ryan, Paul, Susan, Penny and I all went to Buffallow Wild Wings in Lynchburg about 830ish. Got back home about 11 though. We took 151 back. Had some fun in that Saturn.
biggrin.gif

I got to Lynchburg in a hurry...played with a zx14 most of the way
wow.gif

I picture from the Boz bike show. Fattest tire I ever saw in person.

fatty__Medium_.JPG

wow.gif

Who won?! Don't leave us hangin Gravel Trap... I mean Bill. Yeah, don't think I forgot your nickname...

PS, You didn't answer my question up top... Do you wanna be famous?
tounge.gif

wow.gif

Who won?! Don't leave us hangin Gravel Trap... I mean Bill. Yeah, don't think I forgot your nickname...

tounge.gif
I think I would have been famous if I got caught on my top-end run
smile.gif

From 60 mph rolls they seem about the same to me. I guess it depends on the rider or the chances their willing to take.

wow.gif

tounge.gif
I think I would have been famous if I got caught on my top-end run
smile.gif

From 60 mph rolls they seem about the same to me. I guess it depends on the rider or the chances their willing to take.
Or a deer ran out on that run.
crazy.gif

Not.
laugh.gif
This sounds like a couple of "gentlemen" are knocking my Saturn. It got us there and back, didn't it? I can't help it if they don't have the skills to get it to move. I didn't have any problems getting to do over 80mph on my way home last night.

<!--EDIT|dreamin_of_ridin
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156193504 -->

Not.
laugh.gif
This sounds like a couple of "gentlemen" are knocking my Saturn. It got us there and back, didn't it? I can't help it if they don't have the skills to get it to move. I didn't have any problems getting to do over 80mph on my way home last night.
Oh... I had problems getting it moving? Weren't you the one telling me 80 was NOT required as I was speeding off trying to catch Ryan?
tounge.gif

Okay, This is team Hunter Racings bike... I don't know what they hunt though... must be deer... Mrninja9, can you help me figure it out?[/QUOTE]  

They hunt MILFs

<!--EDIT|Projekt
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156196137 -->

Back