Done with SPEED TV

05 Busa LE

Donating Member
Registered
Decided to sleep in and not record the MotoGP race at 8 am, but watch it at 6 pm. After 6 hours and 25 minutes of NASCAR (which is like watching paint dry), including a half-hour post race show to tell us about the wrecks and the last-lap "race," they have the nerve to join MotoGP--IN PROGRESS!

After my nasty email to NASCAR--I mean SPEED--TV, I'm done with them. I'll watch MotoGP on their website, whenever I want. And I won't have to listen to that idiot Greg Creamer.

Kiss my *ss, SPEED.

I shouldn't bust on NASCAR, because it's not their fault. I'll get all my racing on channels other than SPEED TV, and online, and if I can't, I won't watch it.

I was thinking about you a while ago. Channel surfing and NASCAR was on Speed :laugh:

Your right i'm going to pay the money and get it thur motogp web site! **** Nascar and the Nhra its all about the money!

I don't know, if it was me I would have recorded it at 8 am, still slept in and then just watched it whenever I wanted to. :laugh:

dadofthree said:
I was thinking about you a while ago. Channel surfing and NASCAR was on Speed :laugh:

Ok, that made me laugh out loud. Guess I'm cutting off my nose to spite my face ....

Rollin20z said:
I don't know, if it was me I would have recorded it at 8 am, still slept in and then just watched it whenever I wanted to. :laugh:

You got it right. But, last time I did that ( i think it was with an F1 race), there was a delay, and I missed the last ten laps! Even though I let it record for an additional half hour. So, guess I have to get up next time.

As far as moto gp goes, I've been done with speed since 2004. Bought a video pass and never looked back!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I agree........I even like nascar but they show the same stuff over and over. Would like to see more GP and Superbike. There is plenty of other chanles showing nascar also:laugh:

Back