Had a bike wreck

Cobra Steve

Registered
They say you will always wreck within the first six months of riding a motorcycle...well, last night was mine I guess. The busa is fine, but my newphew's bicycle is pretty bad off. I was riding it at my parents house when I put all my weight on my left foot petal to go faster, the chain jumped sprocket and I hit the gravel. I spent last night picking gravel out of my knee, shoulder and face. Wear your gear!

Figured you guys would get a kick out of this.

Ouch Steve!!! Stay away from bicycles!!!
laugh.gif

ALWAYS wear your gear...
tounge.gif

Hey Michelle...how do you like my new avatar?? Cache fixed me up. He also gave me my new status!!!

Its foolish of you not wearing full riding gear when you are riding a bicycle
tounge.gif

...You should be more careful in the future mate
wink.gif

Ya know, I was just sitting here thinking about which is safer. Bicycle or Motorcycle and this is what I came up with.

7 years on a bicycle: 3 concussions, 8 broken bones, 49 stiches, 4 destroyed bicycles

31 years on Motorcycles: busted lip from a bug hitting me at 50 with shield up, couple changes of underwear from close calls.

Think I am gonna go home and lock up my kids bicycles and get them dirt bikes instead......

sounds about right..... a buddy of mine that has been dragracing m/c's for at least 20yrs, was riding a bicycle in front of his house last year and broke a leg.

Back