H2r ?

Easy.... No warranty what so ever with purchase and basically everytime you ride it your gonna need to take it in for service/maintenance. There's a lot of info out on it, take a look @ the service intervals on it. Flat out ridiculous:laugh:

I think if you look at the development costs of the two H models, it was charged to "advertising" in the marketing budget.

Its like the Bugatti Veyron.. Its a technical achievement, it shows what they CAN do. On Top Gear Jeremy Clarkson said Alfa Rameo make a car as good as it can be..biefly.. same thing really.

-D

Its like the Bugatti Veyron.. Its a technical achievement, it shows what they CAN do. On Top Gear Jeremy Clarkson said Alfa Rameo make a car as good as it can be..biefly.. same thing really.

-D

If this is a kawi technical statement, it's pretty weak! The Honda NR750 was a technical statement!

Aftermarket has already been there done that with forced induction, kawi just did it slightly different and made some fancy videos of it, creating hype that I doubt the bike will live up to. :2cents:

True, Maybe that will force Suzuki to have a forced induction genIII busa! But probably not..

Realistically we are due for new graphics, slightly modified bodywork, new brakes/tc/abs/other electronics/ suspension and motor mods which will put the power just over the zx14, at a cost of 14-16k depending on region.

Just a guess

-D

I'm on a few forums and haven't heard or seen nothing. YouTube has had the same videos up 4 months so I don't know if they've even been delivered to the "regular" folk yet ???

Perhaps they are thinking about that magic word right now.. Intercooler.?

Or they keep exploding on tickover becuase they are just too high strung

-D

Makes sense.. Keep forgetting that detail

If you run race fuel does the engine sound different (exhaust note wise)?

-D

You guys talking junk on it are crazy. This is the best thing that could happen to us as consumers, the other big jap brands are going to be swinging to come up with something that can compete in style and HP. Kawasaki DOES have a 1500cc variation of this same powerplant. Expect to see it in the next gen ZX14R as soon as 2016. :)

What's crazy about not wanting to buy a $50,000 motorcycle that you can't ride on the street or run for more than a few hours without needing a service interval...?? Please explain to me the logic in that??

You can build 2 turbo Gen2's for that price each which makes more HP and you could ride 1 on the street and keep 1 for the track if that's your in2 that. Paying more for less of a bike isn't progress and I surely hope that the other Brands don't follow suit....:whistle:

I stand by an earlier post saying this is just Kawasaki showing off its technical prowess nothing more.

-D

I don't see anything wrong with any of the manufactures building a race only bike. The problem I have with it is comparing to a street able bike.

Compare it with the H2 then. It's just like the horsepower wars between domestic auto makers, when the competition gets good, everyone wins.

Back