H2r ?

Kawasaki is getting their money's worth out of that platform...

I'm not a real fan of the styling but realize they are 21st century designs.

There's another one now? It is pretty disappointing to see this SC bike get beat in roll ons by the new NA liter bikes but the H2 is a cool and unique bike. I like the early models. I wouldn't get an H2 SX and definitely not this one. I like the first ones that came out with the black chrome paint and winglets. CF looks great on that bike too. I can't say much more...I didn't bother to watch the whole video. To be honest that video was BOOOO-ring! I saw something about 158 mph??? pfff! Hope this H2 has something much better to offer than the previous models. Just being honest.

Stick with the busa and turbo it, Red!

There's another one now? It is pretty disappointing to see this SC bike get beat in roll ons by the new NA liter bikes but the H2 is a cool and unique bike. I like the early models. I wouldn't get an H2 SX and definitely not this one. I like the first ones that came out with the black chrome paint and winglets. CF looks great on that bike too. I can't say much more...I didn't bother to watch the whole video. To be honest that video was BOOOO-ring! I saw something about 158 mph??? pfff! Hope this H2 has something much better to offer than the previous models. Just being honest.

Stick with the busa and turbo it, Red!

The new batch of liter bikes are really laying it down.....there are no holds barred with those bikes...probably why Suzuki is in no hurry to do anything with the Hayabusa platform.

The new batch of liter bikes are really laying it down.....there are no holds barred with those bikes...probably why Suzuki is in no hurry to do anything with the Hayabusa platform.
That and don't forget the now 9 year old ZX-14R. Suz is going to have to come up with something extraordinary to compete. I would hope whatever lays in wait from Kaw will be on par rather than flat out squash this new busa I've been dreaming about.

That and don't forget the now 9 year old ZX-14R. Suz is going to have to come up with something extraordinary to compete. I would hope whatever lays in wait from Kaw will be on par rather than flat out squash this new busa I've been dreaming about.

I personally don't think a gen 3 Hayabusa will be reality.....I also think the ZX14R will die as well...I don't see a future market for either bike, the younger crowd aren't interested.

Kawasaki seems to be really liking the H2 platform and as it is either right behind or in front of the ZX14R, why would they waste time and money developing another ZX14....??

Innovation breeds competition. Hopefully Suzuki will answer the call soon. As in maybe before the end of this decade? Meaning 2020.

That would explain why they made the H2 without stopping production of the ZX-14R. They're phasing out the 14R and the H2 will fill that slot by itself one day.
I agree...they are making the H2 into their staple platform...

Don't know what Suzuki is thinking but they have been behind the 8 ball for some time...even their GSXR is struggling against it's competition somewhat.

Suzuki was trying to do something with their GSX line but to be honest, that platform was already outdated when they started.

Suzuki is selling all the Busa's it builds. For them I'd imagine it's a profitable platform, very little in terms of R&D, units still going out the door. Why would they fix what's not broken? Look at Harley.....

Suzuki is selling all the Busa's it builds. For them I'd imagine it's a profitable platform, very little in terms of R&D, units still going out the door. Why would they fix what's not broken? Look at Harley.....

....I don't know if they are selling every one they made...I see lots of left over models still sitting on showroom floors...I recently saw an advertisement to buy a brand new '18 model at a Suzuki shop for $13k Cdn...was almost thinking of getting it but my bike is so well set up that I'd miss it and really don't want 2 bikes anymore.

….and the big question on everyone's lips is if/and when is Suzuki bringing out a gen 3.....I say it will never come.

You have a good point, but I think they are selling, just not as fast.

Yeah, everyone's lips except Suzuki...

I am a Suzuki fan-boy...I've been riding Suzukis since my first one when I was 9 (early '70s 80cc with a chrome gas tank), so I'd really like to see them succeed and over-take the other brands...

Sadly, I'm a realist and don't see this happening.

The only thing holding the H2 platform back is customer cost and insurance premiums...not many young(er) people can afford a $26k (Cdn) bike these days.

Back