Guy admits to wrecking motorcycles on purpose.

The funny thing is, he just won't shut his mouth. He's been on sportbikes.net for the last hour running his mouth.
biggrin.gif
The guy will never learn.

http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/showthread.php?p=2153258#post2153258

The funny thing is, he just won't shut his mouth.  He's been on sportbikes.net for the last hour running his mouth.  
biggrin.gif
  The guy will never learn.

http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/showthread.php?p=2153258#post2153258
Yeah, I've been following it. I can honestly say this is the most pathetic thing I have ever seen.
The idiot still thinks he is the victom. HE BROUGHT THIS ON HIMSELF.

<!--EDIT|hyperboosta
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140988860 -->

maybe he'll move down here (florida)
think about it....I just have to be in fear for my
life and I can KILL him..........BLAMMM!!!!
free and clear

I think the sight of a hundred Busa's on his front lawn in the morning when he is leaving to go to work would tighten up his tater hole...
laugh.gif

What this idiot is not thinking about is that he can be charged with attempted manslauter or murder. He admits pulling out in front of motorcycles when ever he gets the chance, almost like he leaves his home just for that purpose and opportunity. Well this guy uses his car as a weapon and should be stoped before someone gets hurt or killed..He needs to be put under the jail.

Here's the "news" from johnparkssucks.com:

2/26/06 -- We are informed by MSP sources that MSP unmarked cars do not have push bars installed. Citizens should be alert to unmarked cars with push bars.

2/26/06, 8:00 PM -- Interested researchers from a local and a national sportbike website have confirmed that the house is the one in various pictures and the car is now parked in the back of the house. Many have commented that they expect the community-wide attention to this matter to result in investigations. We urge all members of the riding community to continue to represent us admirably, and to rely on these investigations to resolve the matter.

It would be wise to remember that no victim has yet come forward. Just as the penalty for speeding should not be injury or death, the penalty for telling an offensive lie on the internet should not be harassment (of any kind.)

2/27/06 -- johnparkssucks.com gets a mention on the Elliot in the Morning show on Washington DC radio station DC101. Website views increase by 1,000 during the morning.

I'm bored.

Anybody got juicy links to recent threads involving the wacker?
laugh.gif

Most the old ones I've been following have been locked.

somebody let me know when this asshat wakes up dead! at this point I don't even care if he IS making it all up and has never actually done it! He's put the idea into plenty of other asshat's heads that will.

I love ow everyone stands together on a isuue like this and I meant everyone in the motorcycle world knows about this.

I don't know why, but this just seems to work.

<!--EDIT|shortBoarder
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141181693 -->

owned.jpg

The guy on the Crownvic.net site is saying were all full of it.

The link is blocked from the first post here, but when your on the crownvic.net site, go to forum index. Then find the lizard lounge and you'll find the thread. He's a clueless f#$k that needs a bullet put in him.
They have it blocked now, guess only a reg member can see it....

Now it's going to be on TV and supposedly the wacker doesn't even have a drivers license! I guess one news segment has already aired and the wacker gets interviewed tomorrow?

Back