Guy admits to wrecking motorcycles on purpose.

sucks to be that dude---looks like he is a front runner for a darwin award--from the looks of things he may win it
tounge.gif

sucks to be that dude---looks like he is a front runner for a darwin award--from the looks of things he may win it
tounge.gif
I dont think it'll be Darwinism that's gonna catch him in the end. It'll probably be more like some angry cell mate (when he goes to jail) that used to ride that finds out his history and rapes him to death with a gardening implement.
I think he's not seen the worst of any of this yet. Even if he was joking around, it's going to come back and bite him hard. Do you think he's getting love letters etc.. in the mail yet seeing as his address is splashed all over the place? Think he's going to wonder about that noise on the porch or those footsteps behind him?

This punk's nightmare has just begun.

i  have a home for this guy!  
mad.gif

<!--EDIT|johnstein
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140928247 -->

If you guys get bored, check these out. It's the list of all the threads this guys posts on. I've been reading a few and this guy seems to have wannabe issues.

post-6-18431-p3020028sm3vw.jpg
Add this one and it is confirmed.
Is it just me or does the young fella on the right remind you of the retarded deviant stalker type off a Z grade psycho flick?   :o

Seriously tho, if the only person you’ve had sex with is yourself, what else are you going to do with your time?

laugh.gif

If the person in question is the fat guy on the left, well maybe he'll just have a stroke or heart attack and go away.

<!--EDIT|Rosco
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140926533 -->

The guy on the Crownvic.net site is saying were all full of it.

The link is blocked from the first post here, but when your on the crownvic.net site, go to forum index. Then find the lizard lounge and you'll find the thread. He's a clueless f#$k that needs a bullet put in him.
So what is the name of the thread? Is he the topic starter?

<!--EDIT|MrHans
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140927100 -->

A guy I know started this website to help get to the bottom of this issue. If you happen to stumble onto anything of intrest please report it to this site if you could.
beerchug.gif

A guy I know started this website to help get to the bottom of this issue.  If you happen to stumble onto anything of intrest please report it to this site if you could.  
beerchug.gif
You need to send him a picture of the "human pear" fiddling with his camera.
smile.gif

I just wish people would have gotten this fired up over Bill Janklow killing a motorcyclist and then not even getting a slap on the wrist.

A guy I know started this website to help get to the bottom of this issue.  If you happen to stumble onto anything of intrest please report it to this site if you could.  
beerchug.gif
You need to send him a picture of the "human pear" fiddling with his camera.
smile.gif

I just wish people would have gotten this fired up over Bill Janklow killing a motorcyclist and then not even getting a slap on the wrist.
What was the final scoop on that old piece of garbage janklow? Did he do the time (100 days) or get his law liscense back?

Yes, he got his law license back. Also from what I read, the family can't even sue him because he was basically "on the clock" when it happened so he's got immunity.
This kind of crap flies right under the radar and barely raises an eyebrow, yet pearboy cop wannabe makes a blow hard comment in some small forum and the motorcycle community wants his head on a silver platter.
rock.gif

fat dude needs to get his ass kicked a few times.Hes messing with the wrong people i can assure you of that.Far too many ex cons, gangmembers and people who have links to the mafia are into the motorcycle lifestyle.He messes with any of those and dont be surprised if hes found in the trunk of that crown vic with a tape around his mouth and a bullet in the brain ;)

Out of sheer fascination, I just chased multiple threads and links that weave through many different bike forums about TechnoWeenie's comments. He's got the entire East Coast bike community pi$$ed! He also has tracked many of the links and actually registered at several bike forums to "debate" his comments and intentions with heavy back-peddling rhetoric and threats. I quit reading from eye fatigue--it's enormous. As one biker put it... there are cops, gangsta's, soldiers, and regular folks that ride bikes and he's got them all pi$$ed off! The idiot is being crucified yet he's still sparing all over the Internet. He is obviously VERY bothered by the heat from his stupid comments (they are getting more stupid too) and his PARANOIA seems like Karma at work. I've been on the Internet since the early 90's and have never seen anything explode (and backfire on the perp) like this. If there's a moral to the story, it's gotta be...don't screw with America's bikers! Over and out...
cool.gif

There is nothing more satisfying than seeing an a$$hat like this landing in his own pile of shid.

Individuals with such an obvious shortage of brain cels should not be allowed to drive anything more than a bigwheel.

Out of sheer fascination, I just chased multiple threads and links that weave through many different bike forums about TechnoWeenie's comments. He's got the entire East Coast bike community pi$$ed! He also has tracked many of the links and actually registered at several bike forums to "debate" his comments and intentions with heavy back-peddling rhetoric and threats. I quit reading from eye fatigue--it's enormous. As one biker put it... there are cops, gangsta's, soldiers, and regular folks that ride bikes and he's got them all pi$$ed off! The idiot is being crucified yet he's still sparing all over the Internet. He is obviously VERY bothered by the heat from his stupid comments (they are getting more stupid too) and his PARANOIA seems like Karma at work. I've been on the Internet since the early 90's and have never seen anything explode (and backfire on the perp) like this. If there's a moral to the story, it's gotta be...don't screw with America's bikers! Over and out...
cool.gif
Yep , this guy is toast. He better just pack up , change his name , and leave. I bet life ain't gonna be very good for him in MD. anymore. Even after all this, he still doesn't get it. Oh well, he did it to himself. What a pathetic dumb@#$*.
He's gonna get more than his 15min. of fame, wish he would have kept his stupid mouth shut, and probably wish he was never born. I hope he gets everything he deserves.

I was in the thread with his picture............ He probably feels like this will be hi last sight in life with everyone after him.
I know I would.

techno_weenies_future.jpg

Back