wreck

cerebusa

Registered
Guys last night at the end of my street an SUV pulled out in front of a kid on a Busa, no helmet. I was right there soon afterwords and it did not look good. He was airlifted to Charlotte NC. I have no idea who was at fault, doesnt matter at this point. I dont even know why I am posting this other than please pray for him and please be careful out there guys. Cars dont see or respect us and wear a helmet it may make a difference.
In SC its 21 and under wear one, over you dont have to. But the young guys more often dont, its only a fine I used to get told. I will not preach here, this has just affected me in a huge way...BE CAREFUL out there guys. Mike....

Sad news indeed..... Another painful reminder as to why you gear is so important!
Prayers said.

Keep us posted on any updates.

Gear, gear, gear.

Thanks for the info...

Thanks guys, as soon as I can find out anything I will post. I appreciate the responses, I couldnt tell if I knew the guy or not. I did not hang around the scene. It was about 100 yrds from my house. This just always bothers me when I read the posts here and in the papers about bikers getting hurt or worse. Thank you all again for the prayers, this happened about a 1/2 mile from our hospital, and he was flown to Charlotte, not a good thing. Sorry Im rambling, I just hate this stuff. God Bless you all. Mike...

Prayers sent
please.gif

Back