pricing on an 03 busa

I didn't use this service but another board member did and had a relativley good experience...

buyoutofstate.com

Don't know if you will save any money but you should research all your options first.
Good luck and I hope this helps.

I can give you NADA tomorrow if you call me @ work.
This is a good guy! I owe him a cheese steak for helping me...I eat two cheesesteaks a week in tribute to ted.
biggrin.gif

what about in florida, ne of you guys know?
Hey Panda...I live in Port Saint Lucie...100 miles north of you..I bought my very slightly used '03 off of a palm beach county sheriffs deputy...it came with a merlin alarm system, a busa tank bra and a brand new matching silver/graphite shoei "Busa Helmet"...

Busa1.jpg

This particular '03 busa was pretty much "Showroom Cond."

Busa2.jpg

Only had 1,615 miles on the odo and all the warning stickers!!!
laugh.gif

Busastickers.jpg

After two days and a lot of haggling?..the guy didn't budge...and I still don't regret having paid $8,750 for the bike and helmet...it was clean with ultra-low miles and a brand new matching busa helmet....already had it to the mountains and this is what it looks like today...

Busburn2.jpg

it didn't usta smoke like that.
tounge.gif

L8R, Bill.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

anybody know how many parts it comes in? im mechanically inclined just dont wanna get myself into soemthing i cant handle!

i was in the same boat. wanted a new want but not the payments. i was torn between an 01 with only 600 miles i found and a new 03 anniversery leftover. i got the 01 for 7k. it was showroom condition..

Back