Gunnys down

vic is great for my neck pain . i find i can ride all day!
I must be a whimp then, because two put me down for about six hours.
I've found that when you use pain killers for a while, as I did with my back pain, you find you can do plenty while on 'em...not something I'm proud of, but I can drive while on Vicodin...sad, isn't it?

Stay put Robb!!! Don't move...just enjoy the ride since those were your last two
sad.gif

vic is great for my neck pain . i find i can ride all day!
I must be a whimp then, because two put me down for about six hours.
I've found that when you use pain killers for a while, as I did with my back pain, you find you can do plenty while on 'em...not something I'm proud of, but I can drive while on Vicodin...sad, isn't it?

Stay put Robb!!!  Don't move...just enjoy the ride since those were your last two
sad.gif
True they were the last two BUT I have plenty cans of medicinal grade Guinness in the house
drink.gif

Give your troops some good sea story, Guns. You'll forever be the Gunny who "got so ticked off with traffic he barked, 'Make a hole!' and threw his Hayabusa out into the intersection so he could get on his way"... "and the guy had a broken rib when he did it!?"

laugh.gif

Get well soon Gunny!

Wow that is awesome. I hope that your recovery is as fast as finding the parts necessary to get the Hayabusa back on her feet.
smile.gif

Today is my first day back at the sqd, still sore as he11 .I know there are a bunch of you out there that have had it FAR wrose then me so I'll stop whinning about sand in my (you know where). I'll post up the pic's later.

And thanks for all the kind words.
smile.gif

Today is my first day back at the sqd, still sore as he11 .I know there are a bunch of you out there that have had it FAR wrose then me so I'll stop whinning about sand in my (you know where). I'll post up the pic's later.

And thanks for all the kind words.
smile.gif
Good to see you up and about. Damn those patches of painted pavement.

Back