Gunnys down

Gunnybusa

DEFENDER of the FAITH!
Donating Member
Registered
I had just rode in to work and changed out of my leathers and into cammies when I got a call from base saftey to come on down. So I put my basic gear on and hopped on the busa. I rolled out of the parking lot and came up to a very small intersection as I began to make my left is when it happened my now COLD front tire came out on me as it hit the pianted line in the middle of the intersection. The bike low sided and continued across the street and into the curb in the far side. I landed right on my face and broke a rib in the process. So I have been knocked out on pain killers for the last two days. The sadest part though is that I busted the left side pipe and passengers foot rest off of her. So if anyone has a stock left hand mid pipe and passengers foot peg support PLEASE pm me as I want to get back on her as soon as I can.

Thanks Robb

<!--EDIT|Gunnybusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137942002 -->

sorry to hear about that gunny...
sad.gif
hope you get sorted out real soon.. sorry i cant help you out man... just glad you,r not banged up to bad.... ..........................................................................................
..........................................................................................
..........................................................................................
...............................................PIN
smile.gif

The kicker was that I had my cell phone in my left breast pocket and THATS what broke the rib according to the doc. Im such a dumb a$$ I never have put the phone there before. Thanks for the PM MC!!

GB - sorry to hear about you going down... that sucks....

I wish you fast healing..... for you and the Busa....

Ron

I got the left side stock exhaust and mid pipe, yours if you need them
cool.gif

Sent you a pm mustang.....Gunny sorry bro I will double check and try to find you the parts bro....rear pegs I will have to check and see ...and as I told mustang I got a friend who replaced his exhaust with a new one..so I may be able to help you...heal up quick....and glad nothing else seriously happen..

Sent you a pm mustang.....Gunny sorry bro I will double check and try to find you the parts bro....rear pegs I will have to check and see ...and as I told mustang I got a friend who replaced his exhaust with a new one..so I may be able to help you...heal up quick....and glad nothing else seriously happen..
Mick - thanks for looking! We got to get Gunny back up and running!

Thanks for the help Mick!! Man I love you guys( no not in that way
tounge.gif
)

Cant keep a good man down! I have everything Gunny! Pm me with your addy,I'll get it right out.NJ.

I posted this thread up at 0658 PST. It is now 0958 PST and I have been PM'ed by many supportive members( MCstang , zukr , NJ) and have been offered help by Creekboy and others. I can not begin tell you how GREAT the members of this board are. It took only 3 hours for you guys to get me out of my funk and back up to standards. I consider you all to be my brothers and friends. Please turn to me for anything you may need in the future.

Semper Fi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lmini001.gif

Thank you MC and NJ ture Marines and brothers to the corp!!

Back