Gunman Shot and Killed After Hostage Standoff at Discovery Channel Building

:poke: Let's quote Fox News when it suits our inference and blast them when it doesnt..:rofl:

You can keep making your knick knack paddy whack comments it only shows a grown mans immaturity .

Inferance
1 : the act or process of inferring: as a : the act of passing from one proposition, statement, or judgment considered as true to another whose truth is believed to follow from that of the former b : the act of passing from statistical sample data to generalizations (as of the value of population parameters) usually with calculated degrees of certainty
2 : something that is inferred; especially : a proposition arrived at by inference
3 : the premises and conclusion of a process of inferring

Maybe you should go back to school and get your GED ?
And please keep sending me threatening PMs .

Inference?

I had a computer once that showed inference. Sometimes the inference was so bad one couldn't make out what was on the screen. If I got a call on my cordless telephone, and it was anywhere within a two room radius of this computer, the inference was so bad I couldn't understand my wife when she'd call to infer with my plans for the day. One time our dog (r.i.p. Spot) walked past this computer, otherwise minding his own business, and the inference caused his invisible fence collar to send a shock so powerful every hair on him stood up like porcupine quills. Before the inference was done with him, there was a puddle of urine all over the computer and surrounding area.

You can wish for all the inference you want from a computer, sir, but please don't dishonor Spot, who in his dying moments found a way to prevent any other random dog wearing an invisible fence collar who might wander through our living room, while otherwise minding his or her own business, from suffering the same fate.

Oh yeah. I digress.

We need to stop giving idiots a venue in which they can become celebrities. This applies equally to the woman who pops out 43 kids and the idiot who commits a terroristic act to draw attention to the woman who exponentially contributed to the idiocracy we're likely to find ourselves in a few years down the road.

Humorous Play on words.

You can keep making your knick knack paddy whack comments it only shows a grown mans immaturity .

Inferance
1 : the act or process of inferring: as a : the act of passing from one proposition, statement, or judgment considered as true to another whose truth is believed to follow from that of the former b : the act of passing from statistical sample data to generalizations (as of the value of population parameters) usually with calculated degrees of certainty
2 : something that is inferred; especially : a proposition arrived at by inference
3 : the premises and conclusion of a process of inferring

Maybe you should go back to school and get your GED ?
And please keep sending me threatening PMs .

Let's quote Fox News when it suits our inference and blast them when it doesnt..

Humorous Play on words.

If you have any Threatening PM's post them up. I dont threaten. I state facts.

To do that would only serve your purpose and won't do me any good .
You've been trying to push my buttons for quite some time and I only find it humorous.
Have a great day Ace :kiss:

happy to see they got this guy, wish they would dispatch other morons in the same way.... either that or make prison hard labor, no cable tv, no/little A/C. Make it prison, they are there to learn a lesson not be at a controlled country club :whistle:

For the record, I only send threatening PM's to myself. Usually they go something like "You promised me you weren't going to log in here for two weeks after the last coversation you had with __________. So get out now!"

Back