Gunman Shot and Killed After Hostage Standoff at Discovery Channel Building

Guy was a whack job .
Stood outside building before and threw money in the air saying I was no good ?
Hired homeless people to hold his signs and protest outside as well ?

"All programs on Discovery Health-TLC must stop encouraging the birth of any more parasitic human infants and the false heroics behind those actions" - fat asian guy who took the people hostage

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
a bit off his rocker i would say

You know...I happen to agree with him about not having babies...but I'm not about to force my opinion on others. :whistle:

You know...I happen to agree with him about not having babies...but I'm not about to force my opinion on others. :whistle:

Yea, his message was a good message, he just went the wrong way about doing it.

Why have children if you need to rely on others to support them. Having more children for a bigger welfare check is an infestation.

My recommendation is that he shouldve reworded his thoughts. Instead of calling the children an infestation, he should have pointed a finger at parents...

License to procreate anyone?

30 years to life or in a mental institution: millions $
1 bullet: .50 cents
Hey, my goverment saving my tax dollars! :thumbsup:

Apparently his main beef was about shows like Kate + 8 and 19 children and counting.

I agree with the point he tried to make, it's ridiculous to make celebrities of these people. It's like hoarders, only with kids instead of trash.

Have a message, great. Take hostages to get your message publicized, not great.

I'm also glad he got taken out. Saves the taxpayers millions and hopefully makes someone else who was considering a stunt like this think twice about doing it.

Ok I see, darn computer doesnt show context or inference :laugh:

Inference?

I had a computer once that showed inference. Sometimes the inference was so bad one couldn't make out what was on the screen. If I got a call on my cordless telephone, and it was anywhere within a two room radius of this computer, the inference was so bad I couldn't understand my wife when she'd call to infer with my plans for the day. One time our dog (r.i.p. Spot) walked past this computer, otherwise minding his own business, and the inference caused his invisible fence collar to send a shock so powerful every hair on him stood up like porcupine quills. Before the inference was done with him, there was a puddle of urine all over the computer and surrounding area.

You can wish for all the inference you want from a computer, sir, but please don't dishonor Spot, who in his dying moments found a way to prevent any other random dog wearing an invisible fence collar who might wander through our living room, while otherwise minding his or her own business, from suffering the same fate.

Oh yeah. I digress.

We need to stop giving idiots a venue in which they can become celebrities. This applies equally to the woman who pops out 43 kids and the idiot who commits a terroristic act to draw attention to the woman who exponentially contributed to the idiocracy we're likely to find ourselves in a few years down the road.

Back