Grumpy and the Mrs. are home safe

DNGrumpy

Sometimes Dopey fits too
Donating Member
Registered
2088 miles on the van this week, 700.4 on the bike all with a passenger. Honestly guys she has been a passenger for probably 100 total miles since I bought the bike in 05'. She did great and we had an awesome week except for rolling around that corner on the Skyway and seeing the debris, wreckage, DO3, Naomi and Jimmy... We were 30-45 seconds behind it, it just totally shattered the mood.

Be safe everone and speedy recovery to those three.

Glad you are home Dave. Thanks again for preparing the awesome food
beerchug.gif

Dave, it was great to see you and Angela again. I have a few shots that I will post of you two on the Foot Hills Parkway. We had fun riding with you all that day. Thanks for the great food and see ya next time.
smile.gif

2008SpringBusaBash_046__Small_.jpg

Dave, it was great to see you and Angela again. I have a few shots that I will post of you two on the Foot Hills Parkway.  We had fun riding with you all that day. Thanks for the great food and see ya next time.  
smile.gif
Oh that day we never got over 60ish? Ummm GPS said 107, oops...

Two things to say, I love 2nd gear on my bike and we were damn lucky those two minivans were in front of us coming around the last curve... Smile, you're on RADAR!!!

You were both a blast this weekend, glad you are home safe and sound.... Thank the Mrs for her efforts this weekend too..
smile.gif

Dave it was nice to meet you and Angela. Glad you made it home safe and hope to see you guys again soon!

Dave... great to have met you; thanks for all the work with the cooking and food!

Thanks t both of you for everything...I hear maybe Laconia?
beerchug.gif

It was great meeting you and your wife and I can't thank you enough for the food!! It was awesome!!!

it was great meeting you guy and I'm glad you made it home safe. Thank you for all the food.
beerchug.gif

It was great to finally meet you in person. Thank you very much for all your hard work and time. The food was always great and plentiful. Your a great guy and look forward to seeing you again.
hello.gif

glad you two made it home safely...thanks for all the grub, it was delicious!!! i'll see you next spring if not before
beerchug.gif

Back