The Grumpy's so far...

Got up to the Crot yesterday......first time riding on my own since the accident. It's like learning all over again. Had fun tho!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Glad you are riding! I wish we could be there to take part in the ride.

Wish you were too Dan!! I could use someone to follow me through the Dragon. I've lost my nerve....we'll see what the rest of the week brings :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Scranton, heck I want to go there just so I can stop by Dunder Miflin

Wish you were too Dan!! I could use someone to follow me through the Dragon. I've lost my nerve....we'll see what the rest of the week brings :)
Posted via Mobile Device

YOU CAN DO IT GIRL! Just ride your own pace! We are all rooting for you!!! Go ride the Cherahola once to get your nerve up!

Posted via Mobile Device

You'll get it back, just take your time. If Diana and I make the fall bash I'd be happy to follow you through the dragon.

We're on our way home....left 10 minutes ahead of schedule! Lol. Our new pet seems comfortable with his new family too. Will post pics from home.
Posted via Mobile Device

We're on our way home....left 10 minutes ahead of schedule! Lol. Our new pet seems comfortable with his new family too. Will post pics from home.
Posted via Mobile Device

New pet? Is there now a Chain to be friends with Sprocket?

Droid via Tapatalk

Umm, I thought you stated there were to be NO new pets.....

Back