[group buy] - - spelling lessons

Well as I preferred math and science over English, I'll tell you what.. I know I'm bad with run on sentences. I know my spelling isn't that bad as this browser let's me know when a word is misspelled. So from now on there should be a moderator much like yourselves that can idly stand by and when anyone post, you become the spell checker. That way as the QA officers of the board we all can have confidence in our ability to communicate. Because that is the whole point of the information highway.... Communication. And being that communications is a two way street and four things have to happen, as long as the message delivered isn't lost, then communication can happen. BUT I'm up for you spell/grammer checking my work anytime. Don't even tell me.. just go in and correct it.. Anyone up for nominating anyone for this post as it seems to be desperately. (I'd say there's probably a run on or 10 in there, BUT knowing me, it's all one long run on.. lol)

*NOTE - I spelled four but typed 10.. it was some English rule that I didn't want to get called out on for breaking.

I agree 100%

I tell you what, you do the spell checking, I'll go riding.

As for intelligence being measured by being able to spell....talk to Einstein on that one please.

How about this...if you can't understand it...don't read it. No loss to either you or whoever typed it because if you're too busy attempting to correct someone, you're most likely not getting what they're saying anyway.

People need to loosen up some. :beerchug:

It's getting hot in here over grammar lessons. On a high performance bike forum. I could expect to see this on a World of Warcraft forum.... :rofl:

I'm just glad sew many people are participating in this conversation.

perhaps subliminally it will increase an output of proper grammar and spelling so we can all me like THISSS!!

:D
ON THEIR PIMP BUSAS

Wait a minute ? Aren't you the one complaining about poor grammar ?
Please tell me the difference between sew and so :poke: :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back