Greetings !

Investor

Donating Member
Registered
Hello folks!  Would like to introduce myself.  My name is Mike M a/k/a Investor and I found this great site on Google.  I live down in Mandeville, (South) Louisiana, which is about 30 miles north of New Orleans.  Have been riding bikes since a young kid (although I'll be 50 later this year), but my Hayabusa which I just picked up this past Thursday, is my first sports bike.  Up to this point, its always been cruisers, and over the years I've had many.  Last year I bought the Suzuki M109, and it is by far the finest cruiser I've ever owned!  It was also about this time that I got interested in sports bikes after speaking to the dealer about the the 06 Busa he had on the floor, and after a year of research and many, many conversations with a number of sports bike enthusiast, I knew the Hayabusa was the bike for me.  Anyway, my wife thinks I'm crazy (she actually called it having a late mid-life crisis  
laugh.gif
), but that's on her....where is it written that there's an age limit on riding a sports bike  
super.gif
!  My two sons of course think its the best purchase I've ever made!  We've been having alot of rain down here  
mad.gif
, so I've only had limited riding time since Thursday, but this bike is just incredible  
bowdown.gif
!!  The performance is like nothing you can EVER experience on a cruiser.  Anyway, I'm thrilled to be a member of this site, and look forward to navigating my way around and getting to know some of you and getting more familiar with this incredible machine!  Cheers!  
beerchug.gif

Anyway, my wife thinks I'm crazy (she actually called it having a late mid-life crisis [/Quote]
Wait till you tell her your going to start doing track days
laugh.gif
I turn 50 in September....right in-between a deck of 5 scheduled track days. You can rest when your dead.
post-52-02136-welcome.gif
to the board.

to our world. Yours will never be the same again. Be safe and respect the lady or she will turn into a raving b!t(H. Show us your ride please and I hope you got black!
beerchug.gif

(BusaBret @ Jul. 08 2007,01:15)
to our world. Yours will never be the same again. Be safe and respect the lady or she will turn into a raving b!t(H. Show us your ride please and I hope you got black!
beerchug.gif
I already know what you mean about not being the same again.  Absolutely black....to match my 109, and of course to make sure I have the fastest color  
AAAssjani.gif
 I'm going to try to get some pictures up tomorrow.

Welcome Investor.........

But if you did you research you would already know that this is the fastest color.............

IMG_0008.JPG

(hayadooin @ Jul. 07 2007,23:51) Welcome Investor.........

But if you did you research you would already know that this is the fastest color.............
Now don't go getting him confused just because you don't have the fastest color like he does.
poke.gif

(cosmo @ Jul. 07 2007,21:26) Anyway, my wife thinks I'm crazy (she actually called it having a late mid-life crisis  
Wait till you tell her your going to start doing track days  
laugh.gif
I turn 50 in September....right in-between a deck of 5 scheduled track days.  You can rest when your dead.
to the board.[/Quote]
If performance bikes are a mid life crisis, then at 59 my mid life has lasted, Hummmmmmmm
wink.gif
about 41 years
laugh.gif

to the Site and the Worlds Greatest Bike  
bowdown.gif

laugh.gif

Welcome aboard! Tell the wife every man needs a hobby and yours happen to be riding the most exciting bike known to MAN!!!! Now go take some pics of the bike!

Welcome to the org bro! And hope you enjoy.

Plenty of great people here, we've pretty much got a family thing here. "Welcome to the family."
beerchug.gif

Back