Check out this pair of Black Beauties !

Investor

Donating Member
Registered
With some assistance provided by Captain (thanks Cap), I think this post should now be fixed to include pics.

Thanks again folks for the warm welcome to the board.  Haven't been getting much sleep or home time between my new Busa and this board!  My wife suggested I just go outside and sleep with the bike.  
laugh.gif
 I told her that was crazy, that its just too hot and humid, but I did ask her if she mined if I parked it in the bedroom.  If looks could kill  
guns.gif
, I would not be posting this topic.  

Anyway, as requested and as promised, I've finally found time to post up some pictures.  As I mentioned in my original post when joining the board, I bought a Zuk 109 last year.  The finest cruiser I've ever owned.  It was at this time that I saw a Busa on the dealer floor and got interested in a sports bike.  After a year of investigating sports bikes and talking with owners, I decided on the Busa and picked up my 07 last week.  I'm sooo in love with this machine.  Its incredible.  Anyway, for some pictures:

First, the M109....

109Slant.jpg

I know this is a Hayabusa board, but....

109Rear.jpg

Okay, last one.....

And the new love of my life.....completely stock and that's enough for me right now....

HayabusaOnly008a.jpg

Man, she's beautiful (my wife is so jealous)....

Busaside.jpg

Aren't they just a beautiful pair.....

Pairsidebyside.jpg

I'm so blessed......

Well, I've got everything in bikes that I personally could want (at least for now).  The finest cruiser and sports bike in the world  
bowdown.gif

I hope everyone has a great day.  Ride safe!  
race.gif

MAN! Those are the best looking red x's I have seen in a long time!
beerchug.gif

Leave the
newbie.gif
alone..."move along,move along,nothing too see here"

'cept red x's
laugh.gif

RSD bad.

P.S. if you need help posting pics,hit up one of your friendly neighbourhood admins.
wink.gif

Ignoring the "red X" harrassment, I would like to welcome you to the board!
beerchug.gif

I do think you might want to offer your wife a dinner out (that is unless your doghouse has A/C!)
tounge.gif

Looking forward to the "fixed" pics.

(HRJR @ Jul. 13 2007,09:40) Ignoring the "red X" harrassment, I would like to welcome you to the board!  
beerchug.gif

I do think you might want to offer your wife a dinner out (that is unless your doghouse has A/C!)  
tounge.gif

Looking forward to the "fixed" pics.
ices_rofl.gif
Thanks HRJR.  I know its all in brotherly biker fun  
laugh.gif
.  Captain has been trying to assist.  If its the last thing I do (short of taking up riding time), I know I'll get this fixed with his help.

Back