'04 Busa Black/Purple Coming Soon

_WOLFMAN_

Canuck Ground Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
I found this website a couple weeks and have been browsing the site and finding it very informative.  Little back ground info on myself.  I live in Calgary, Alberta 45 minutes east of the Rocky Mountains.  I have been riding for 2 1/2 years plust taking the beginner MSC wanting to do the advanced course now. Have always loved the Hayabusa but spent first two years racking up the mileage on my '04 Yamaha Roadstar Warrior.  Beautiful bike not to shabby for poer for a sport cruiser had it Dyno'd last year with pipes and Big Air Kit on it and hit 76 HP and 102 Ft lb of torque.  Last season my best friend went down on his bike and it was a right off, he got a payout but was not nearly enough to replace his '05 Yamaha Roadstar.  I was able to find a '04 Busa with Corbin Seat and Devil Slip-ons for about $1000 dollars more than his payout so we made the deal because he could not find a bike he would get my warrior and I would get my Hayahusa.  
  So needless to say I am looking forward to riding this season I know the Busa is so much more bike and I know I will be very respectful of its power.  I like to think at age of 32 I have matured I am not addicted to the speed but I like the power to be there when needed.  Looked at smaller sport bikes but at 6'3" 220 lbs had to find one that suits me and fits me.  I do like touring and from what I have been reading alot of guys do long hauls on there bikes. 
  Another friend owns a CBR1100XX and said he would take me out and show me some nice roads to ride.  Told him first summer is a learning time for me don't look for me to keep up with you.  He has been riding his Blackbird for about 3 years now.

welcome and we must have pictures soon.
brother at 32 do not kid yourself you will be very addicted to speed,
it does not matter how old you are,the busa will call upon you time after time to twist the wrist. you are looking at about 2.5 times more bike with the busa over the warrior.

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
Pics soon!!!

<span style='color:indigo'></span><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'></span><span style='font-family:comic sans ms'></span>  Not saying I won't be a ground pilot and low level flyer.  But I know how to keep it under control and when I can and cannot do it. Not a young rider with my first bike that has to go out and see what it can do the first day. Plan is to keep it under wraps and get use to the handling and how the bike reacts and then get on it harder. Might even try to run the drag strip down the road. Friday nights in the summer is test and tune. open to anything.

Congrats! You don't know it yet but, you just purchased the fastest color they made of the BUSA!!!

And you will get scared the first few times you twist that throttle. Trust me on that one as I have been riding since I was 11 and am 48 now! It still scares me! A couple of weeks ago, I was leaving the beach at Santa Monica and some BMW wanted to race me. Heck, I didn't even open it hard but brought the wheel up about a foot at 5000rpms in 1st gear. Stopped at the next light and the guy in the Beemer was all grins and thumbs up yelling for me to do it again. What he didn't realize was that I almost crapped my pants! Do it again my butt! Just be careful and remember, she will pull so hard you will think you can't hold on!

As soon as it rolls in the driveway there will I promise pics the same day just little left to payoff and it is all mine. Hoping to have it home where it belongs and my new journey begining by the end of Febuary.

Well go friday to the dealership and they said free delivery so hopefully friday or saturday Busa will be where it belongs in my possesion and paid in full. You guys will be the first to see it. Would ride it home but snow still on the ground.

Welcome to the club, and as previously stated, you have purchased the fastest color.

post_6_04628_Busa_001_4_2_05.jpg

Back