great new part

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
Just wanted to share a great product, I just bought a Garmin Zumo so my search for a cool mount came up with this.....

Go to Techmount made by High Gear Specialties Inc.

Raydog

front_fork_swap013.JPG

Those are nifty. I recall someone posting them, maybe Pashnit cant recall, last year or so and I've wanted a double size since then. Once all the other needed mods are done, I plan on getting one too. Nice. I like the Gold Pazzo's too
smile.gif

Bought that same one at Americade this weekend. $69 for the single, they were out of the doubles but said I could buy just the pad off of the website. If anyone is looking at them the Busa takes the 13mm size. I plan on sticking my XM Inno on there, my GPS mount is super velcro'd to the top triple clamp already.

Yep ... got one for my E-Z Pass; modded it a bit with a Cingular cell phone holder (and A-Star logo). Great product.

Pic_005_Small.jpg

(05BusaLe @ Jun. 13 2007,09:flamethrowing:) Yup me too,
and people say I have a buncha electronic shid on my bike
SHOCKED.gif

wanna point/name the various things in that pic?

I have one made by StemStand. Same thing, different name. Works great. I mount my GPS or my camera on it.

I just bought the techmount about 2 weeks ago and lovin it myself.. it works great for the GPS or the camera when i want to film..

Back