How Garmin Nuvi 200 and a Techmount

firebug

Registered
I have a techmount stem mount and just bought a Garmin Nuvi 200. What is the best way to connect the two of them? I would prefer to not use velcro.

Is there a flush mount cradle for the Garmin 200 that can be bolted right to the techmount?

Using a ram-mount with the techmount seems to defeat the purpose of the techmount.

All suggestions welcome.

Thanks

I do use velcro and a velcro strap. When I stop on the road I can easily remove my V1 from the stem stand and take it with me in my pocket or tankbag. I don't want anyone tempted to remove it especially if its bolted down. Actually, the stem stand itself can also be easily removed whether or not it carries anything on it. Gotta think of everything these days...

Only the mounting bracket would be bolted to the techmount. The GPS could be popped out and taken with.

i just use velcro on my ipod touch and i shot up to 150 with no problems this weekend and i have a double teck mount and it is nice cause i can take it with me when i go into stores

I would consider trying Velcro if I can find a flush mount so I wouldn't have to put Velcro on the back of the unit itself.  Any know were to get a flush mount bracket?  This seems to be the main issue.  I may try the ram-mount bracket for the Nuvi 200.

try best buy or garmin for one under acc thats all i can think of man sorry my ipod has just a hard clear case that is flat

Back