1st Go Pro on the Bird .

c10

Registered
Not much just a few minutes edited down from 17 minutes of a ride to shop night at a friends place . What I did like was now that I have narrowed the racks to tuck the Givi bags in there is less high speed affects from them . GPS ( new Garmin Zumo LM396 ) only captured 155 , but correct speedo was showing 170 . The new GPS seems to take a extreme amount of time to capture max speed . Today since it is Garmins latest model it took a 1 hour 45 minute update . Couple of things to keep in mind my bird is geared very tall ( 19 / 42 vs's 18 / 43 )

The time it took to edit / upload I am not to sure I'll be using a go pro much.

DSC_3700.JPG

The GoPro software takes a while for editing. I have mine set on the nose and one on the helmet. What video settings were you using?

I abandoned Go pro software , and uploaded it all to youtube . I then did the edit through their software .
May try to learn some more on the topic , but thinking Ill just load any videos of the Ozarks to the laptop for my own viewing entertainment . Sad to say between wait time for changes I have about 6 hours in a 2 minute video . Today its ok as all week was HEAT , and my body was done . So a day spent inside ( very rare for me )
was nice just fiddling around with this .

The version of iMovie I had on my old computer from 2009 was great for editing sound and video extremely precisely if you wanted. It was also pretty easy to use. Then I got tthe new Mac and they give you a crap version of iMovie. Now software is only for rent through the cloud. Times change but not always for the better.

The shape of your seat almost makes it look like you are sitting on the tank!

I recently bought Videopad Video Editor , and found it fairly easy for even my limited knowledge and abilities . I used it to download to youtube , once so far , and worked out well enough . Might be worth checking out , the editor thing , that is .....:)

The ladies at work just said to tell you they liked your belt. Not sure that is what they were looking at though.

Back