Gradiated HS.... YAY

jpw

Registered
Today i graduated from Berlin High School in Berlin, Wi.

Had a big party, with a big fire works show their was beer but i didnt have any, i had my bike and i had to ride it home which is about 6 miles from my house... i know 1 or maybe even two wouldnt make much difference, but i dont want to start a bad habit then having that move to 3 or 4, so ill just have zero or i dont ride my bike.

For those of you that couldnt make it too my party i am taking donations by my pay pal account.....

congrats.... going to college? where and for what?

For those of you that couldnt make it too my party i am taking donations by my pay pal account.....
Hey I graduated 7 years ago and none of you made it.. I have a paypal account for graduation gifts too!
idea.gif

si.

your in high school and you ride a busa?
rock.gif
??
you gotta be the shiznit what is your insurance like???

rock.gif
??
No i dont ride a busa, i ride a gs500E

I want a busa but i wont get one untill im after 25yrs old, so i can afford insurance and have gain some skill to safely operate one.

Insurace in 200 bucks a year....

rock.gif
??
No i dont ride a busa,  i ride a gs500E    

I want a busa but i wont get one untill im after 25yrs old, so i can afford insurance and have gain some skill to safely operate one.

Insurace in 200 bucks a year....
good idea on the insurance thing my 1st year was at 392 a month f@#k progressive
mad.gif

Congrats!!

I once had me one of them edjumakashun thingys~ Me thinks I lost it though...
biggrin.gif

Congratulations, JPW! It marks a big turning point in life! Which way you go is up to you!

Today i graduated from Berlin High School in Berlin, Wi.

Had a big party, with a big fire works show their was beer but i didnt have any, i had my bike and i had to ride it home which is about 6 miles from my house... i know 1 or maybe even two wouldnt make much difference, but i dont want to start a bad habit then having that move to 3 or 4, so ill just have zero or i dont ride my bike.

GOOD TO HEAR THEY ARE STILL GRADUATING STUDENTS IN WISCOSIN.

Cogratulations.

O by the way I graduated High school in Oak Creek WI., a while back.
biggrin.gif

Back