Got Tag Teamed Today

Decklin

Registered
The story goes. I got all ready to go to work a little early today to catch up on some paperwork. So I am heading down the freeway just cruising enjoying the nice day. All off a sudden I hear a bike spooling up behind me and 2 R1's blow by me. I was just at my exit in the left lane and they were in the lane next to me. So like a good ticked off rider I roll on the gas and start the catch upp game. I finally catch up get beside them and one of the guys points and shakes his head. So we drop down he jumped me by about a bike length and then the busa muscled up hunkered down and woohoo right by them. I slow down wave give the thumbs up and exit off to go to work. So this whole thing made me 30 minutes late to work thank god I was early anyway. But I had to represent and the traffic was light so I went after them. Boy I was cussing when they blew by me. Made me feel like I got punked.haha. Just thought I would share sorry if my story bores ya but it was fun needless to say.

Ride Safe have Fun

Glad you weren't late for work...Glad you spanked his butt...But I kind of get the feeling some of us are gonna get in a bind with this street racing...
evil.gif

aint it fun!not a bad way to start off a day of work either!!

<!--EDIT|rob t
Reason for Edit: None given...|1084677476 -->

Sometimes ya just gotts ta lay tha smack down on dem candy biyatches..... I woulda done the same.

Well I dont call it street racing. I am really usually laid back and the inly time I will go for it is when the raod is open and I feel safe. Trust me my wrist very rarely twists hard but when some jack you know what runs by me I gotta try and get his a**. But anyway it was fun and safe enough for me.

...But I kind of get the feeling some of us are gonna get in a bind with this street racing...  
evil.gif
Ain't that the truth!?!
rock.gif
I'll ride a little hard in the mountains and risk not bein' able to talk my way out of a speedin' ticket but there's no way I'm gonna risk gettin' pinched for street racin'. As much as I LOVE street racin', and as much as I'd like to do it sometimes, it just ain't worth it.

Oh, and by the way Decklin, what they done isn't tag teamin', it's "squirrelin'". That's what punks do when they know they can't take you from a fair, even start. They sneak up and squirrel you before you even know that "it's on". Tag teamin' would be if they both tried to whomp on ya at the same time from a fair start.
wink.gif

Well I dont call it street racing. I am really usually laid back and the inly time I will go for it is when the raod is open and I feel safe. Trust me my wrist very rarely twists hard but when some jack you know what runs by me I gotta try and get his a**. But anyway it was fun and safe enough for me.
Well, you might not call it racin', bro, but the popo and judge most certainly will. Trust me...
wink.gif

Cool, just remember no to get suckered into something really stupid... I have seen to many folks get "suckered" because they feel like they have to prove something, then down the road a few miles there's the field of busted plastics and injured pride.... When folks just go roasting by (Doesn't happen much) I usually do a quick check and figure out why I am going the speed I am going VS the speed the other dude is going... Usually I manage to just shrug it off because I am traveling in a rapid safe manner as it is... I got nothing to prove... besides the outcome is allways the same, the Busa out front, but the consequences change rapidly and constantly. It's just not worth it.
cool.gif

Back