Got some unsolicited advice yesterday

laughter is a medicine that can cure most anything....
smile.gif
glad I could help...
cool.gif

but realy does the doc have a email addy....  
devil.gif

tounge.gif
Oh, wouldn't that just be priceless! Tons of emails from angry Busa riders!
tounge.gif

I don't have much info on her...she's kinda small, would probably resemble someone happier if she'd smile...complete b*tch! LOL No email info...b*tch@imab*tch.com?
blush.gif
Oh, wait, THAT'S MINE!
ices_rofl.gif

tounge.gif

I hear where your comeing from VA my Ex wifes Father is a Doctor in Rapid City SD and well just has to go off on me about all the bad stuff that happens during the rally that he sees and basically didn't really approve of my bike and he really let me know it each time i was out there especially when i had it along so no reason for me to miss the ex's family well except for grandma she was awesome

I hear where your comeing from VA my Ex wifes Father is a Doctor in Rapid City SD and well just has to go off on me about all the bad stuff that happens during the rally that he sees and basically didn't really approve of my bike and he really let me know it each time i was out there especially when i had it along so no reason for me to miss the ex's family well except for grandma she was awesome
God help him if he takes trips on planes...they crash you know...oh, oh, and cars...they sometimes end up in a mangled mess...
laugh.gif

Guess it's good that he's the EX father-in-law...I wouldn't be able to cope with that...

That was just wrong of her. I've heard the comments as well. I work for a doc who asks me every couple of days if I'm going home to ride my murdercycle. On Mondays he always says he is glad I'm at work in one piece.
You might ask the good doctor how he/she would feel in retrospect if you were to really die in a bike accident?

Would he/she feel bad..... or vindicated?

Might get him/her to shut up about it....

That was just wrong of her. I've heard the comments as well. I work for a doc who asks me every couple of days if I'm going home to ride my murdercycle. On Mondays he always says he is glad I'm at work in one piece.
You might ask the good doctor how he/she would feel in retrospect if you were to really die in a bike accident?

Would he/she feel bad..... or vindicated?

Might get him/her to shut up about it....
Yeah, might give 'em some perspective...most people like that will be first in line to say "I told her so", so it's probably pointless...

I work with a guy that routinely asks me "been riding the donorcycle lately?" He's a firefighter...I know he's seen a lot, but damn, have some respect...
mad.gif

Dayum Va. your one crazy lady! Note to self, never EVER say anything to piss this lady off, she will beat you down!
laugh.gif
Such Bully!

Oh yea.. "F" that biatch azz Doctor lady
cool.gif

Dayum Va. your one crazy lady!  Note to self, never EVER say anything to piss this lady off, she will beat you down!  
laugh.gif
 Such Bully!  

Oh yea.. "F" that biatch azz Doctor lady
cool.gif
Oh, don't be scared!
tounge.gif

I do have bit of a temper, and I've always been told by my Dad that my mouth will always get me in trouble, BUT, I'm aging...kids, Mom, tired all of the damn time, part of the working class (moo)

...I'm losing that edge I once had and cherished...

It's official, I'm going to have to give up teaching "B*tch 101"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Reminds me though...in my younger days (yeah, around last October) I had it out with a new employee...department head...he found out that I ride, and he proceeded to tell me all about a friend that's in a wheel chair after a crash, how he used to ride, blah blah blah...the usual...now, I'm not downplaying the friend in a wheelchair, but we all know people that have been injured or killed on bikes, right?  I mean, he wasn't in uncharted territory where I would be all
wow.gif
and he'd be all
umnik.gif
Guy's a year younger than me even, a mere tot...
laugh.gif

So, he goes on and on, starts telling me that I'm not thinking of my kids, not being responsible, etc...all in front of a few coworkers...

My reply, calm and collected for a change was "Okay, here are the rules for being friends with Michelle...rule #1 - don't EVER tell me how to live my life...

The gals with me were cracking up, and this new guy?  Well, he did later apologize and now routinely begs me to sell him my car...azz hat...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Don't sweat that Va, there's always plenty of people who always have something smart to say. I would however report her...
I'm going to physical therapy for whatever-the-hell is wrong with my hips, then slated to return to her in a month...I'm not going to see her again though; made up my mind...she'll get a letter from me, and if she's got a higher up, that person will get it as well...

I wouldn't have minded if the unwanted advice was just directed at ME, but saying something so hateful about my child was just so unprofessional and unnecessary...grrrrr...
mad.gif
Can't blam you a bit.

I work with a guy that routinely asks me "been riding the donorcycle lately?"  He's a firefighter...I know he's seen a lot, but damn, have some respect...
mad.gif
That's rich coming from a guy who routinely runs INTO burning buildings while we all run out....  
smile.gif
laugh.gif

Hey, that's good!!! I've got some material now...

No offense to the fine firefighters we have on here...
tounge.gif

Nah Just post up her Email addy.... At least we can flood her Inbox with Pro Motorcycle Thoughts for awhile... Besides, she's prolly one of them SUV driving, Cell Phone talking, biotches that deserve a proper ass kicking...

I used to be a "Splash and Dash" boy many years ago (that's what the police used to call us in the UK) and I have the utmost respect for anyone who's in the emergency services (or armed forces.)

A fireman's job involves all kinds of risks (exposure to toxic substances, getting burnt to a crisp, falling through weakened floors, having a house collapse on you etc.) Riding a bike is a walk in the park in comparison. The guy you work with needs to find something else to talk about.

DAB, I suspect he's really quite obsessed with me and this is his way of "making contact"
laugh.gif

No, no...I'm kidding...luckily for HIM, we're good friends...I've partied with him, talk to him all of the time...just when he sees the old Busa out front at work, he feels compelled to remind me of his oh-so-original name for a motorcycle...
tounge.gif

That's pretty screwed up IMO. I saw my doc about two months ago (happy visit too; 204 cholesteral the two years ago, 166 this time). Turns out he hangglides and we yakked about rides and how he goes up into the mountains in Colorado Springs to fly.

I still have my bat though ;}

baseballbat.jpg

I've had my share of idiotic comments like that as well.  Why do people feel the need to lecture me on my choice of recreational activity?  Everyone knows someone killed in an auto accident, but how often do you hear an unsolicited diatribe about the dangers of riding in a metal cage at 70MPH?  It's enough to make you want to pull your hair out...

www.warrenbrown.com images missing

Back