I got some bad news tonight

si-lo

Registered
I have a 7 year old sister, and earlier this week she broke her arm. When they x-rayed her arm the doctor noticed a cist on the bone and referred her to an orthopedic doctor who did an MRI or something like that, and found tumors in the bone. She is going to Childrens hospital on Monday to hopefully find out if they are benign or malignant. I'm not very close to my dad or his children with his wife, but the fact that she is 7 and my half sister, I am very upset. I am going to remain optimistic. If anyone has any experience with this, please feel free to let me know. sorry if this kinda rambles, but I'm kind of in a daze. I had to tell someone, and nobody else I know is up right now.

I had a cyst on one of my finger bones. It ended up just being a ganglion cyst, which is a growth just under the bone sheath. Hang tight and be positive. I wouldn't expect malignant bone cysts to have gone undetected. I would think she would have previously been showing signs of weakness.

Prayers going out... Remain positive and be there for her. You would be surprised what a positive outlook can do for the physical and mental health of yourself as well as the people around you.

Stay positive around her. Attitude is 90% of the battle. It's why my wife is still alive today and why people survive their motorcycle accidents and other maladies.

She'll be all right.

--Wag--

Hope everything comes out alright....stay positive - that's probably what you family needs most right now...

sad.gif
Prayers sent

Prayers sent! like everyone else has said stay positive!

Back