Got some unsolicited advice yesterday

I'm still trying to figure out if your mad or not.  
rock.gif
 So tell us what's really on your mind
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
I'm a tad edgy...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

don't you really wanna knock the crap outta someone who won't mind their own damn business oh wait did that gotta broke hand and can't ride but its still worth it
wink.gif

I raced moto-cross for 18 yrs. so I have had lot's of doctors tell me all kinds of things that were not so positive.
Then one day I crashed my GSXR1100 when a guy turned in front of me, then just stopped in the middle of the road when he saw me!
mad.gif
Well when I got to the ER The fugging doc. said I got what I deserved. This doc. acually said that! If I wouldn't have had road rash from the waist down, I swear I would have kicked the s#$@ out of him! Boy that one really got to me! I reported him and felt a little better.
Now if I get hurt on one of my bikes, I just tell them I was on a harley! Ha, LMAO, they always are like, Oh? What happened? We'll make sure your ok! Fuggers!!!
laugh.gif

Don't sweat that Va, there's always plenty of people who always have something smart to say. I would however report her...

I raced moto-cross for 18 yrs. so I have had lot's of doctors tell me all kinds of things that were not so positive.
Then one day I crashed my GSXR1100 when a guy turned in front of me, then just stopped in the middle of the road when he saw me!
mad.gif
Well when I got to the ER The fugging doc. said I got what I deserved. This doc. acually said that! If I wouldn't have had road rash from the waist down, I swear I would have kicked the s#$@ out of him! Boy that one really got to me! I reported him and felt a little better.
Now if I get hurt on one of my bikes, I just tell them I was on a harley! Ha, LMAO, they always are like, Oh? What happened? We'll make sure your ok! Fuggers!!!
laugh.gif
That's pretty pathetic...I know some docs get numb to it all and probably get sick of mending up squids, but damn, should we give up everything we enjoy? Where would they get their damn money from then?
rock.gif
Idiots...

When you reported him, did you ever hear anything back about that? An apology? Anything?

Don't sweat that Va, there's always plenty of people who always have something smart to say. I would however report her...
I'm going to physical therapy for whatever-the-hell is wrong with my hips, then slated to return to her in a month...I'm not going to see her again though; made up my mind...she'll get a letter from me, and if she's got a higher up, that person will get it as well...

I wouldn't have minded if the unwanted advice was just directed at ME, but saying something so hateful about my child was just so unprofessional and unnecessary...grrrrr...
mad.gif

I'm going to physical therapy for whatever-the-hell is wrong with my hips, then slated to return to her in a month...I'm not going to see her again though; made up my mind...she'll get a letter from me, and if she's got a higher up, that person will get it as well...

I wouldn't have minded if the unwanted advice was just directed at ME, but saying something so hateful about my child was just so unprofessional and unnecessary...grrrrr...
mad.gif
At that very point when she said the unwelcomed comment you should have had an involuntary muscle spasm and decked her on her nose...
tounge.gif
... Ok sorry I got a lil carried away

The worst thing I ever had come out of my doctor was during my follow up appointment after having my ACL reconstructed... The look on his face was so classic, all he said was "looks like the knee is feeling better, dont screw my work up!"..

I am surprised you stayed quiet, I think a good old schooling on parenting would have been called for. Something like this my kid, you dont feed them so shut the %uck up and do your job...

you should have told her that she should change job cuz it's dangerours being a doctor and being exposed to all king of disease and then bring that home and get you kid sick and DIE
mad.gif

She was over the top...the more I stew over it, the more I want to drive on over to see her at lunch and just smack the sh*t outta her...

No, really...I mean it...just totally uncalled for...
Yeah, that's just flat out of line. I would have verbally abused the poor women at that point.
wink.gif
mad.gif

She was over the top...the more I stew over it, the more I want to drive on over to see her at lunch and just smack the sh*t outta her...

Yeah, that's just flat out of line. I would have verbally abused the poor women at that point.  
wink.gif

mad.gif
I just wasn't on my game...b*tch radar was blank or something...just so not like me to sit there and look stupid (insert all the blonde jokes you want here)...

I'm disappointed in my ability to cope under pressure here...but, when they've got you in these stupid "paper pants" awaiting x-rays and a once-over, you kind of feel at a disadvantage...
laugh.gif

I think we should all go down there and have a protest in their car park...
mad.gif

(another excuse for a meet'n'greet?)

Michelle... I say
race.gif
back to the docs and and then tell her to kiss your

<!--EDIT|04busaVA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1123262961 -->

wink.gif

mad.gif
I just wasn't on my game...b*tch radar was blank or something...just so not like me to sit there and look stupid (insert all the blonde jokes you want here)...

I'm disappointed in my ability to cope under pressure here...but, when they've got you in these stupid "paper pants" awaiting x-rays and a once-over, you kind of feel at a disadvantage...
laugh.gif
I see your point.
smileyexhibit.gif

laughter is a medicine that can cure most anything....
smile.gif
glad I could help...
cool.gif

but realy does the doc have a email addy....
devil.gif
tounge.gif

An example of someone who knows nothing first-hand forming an opinion. I had a Doctor tell me once that I should marry my girlfriend because God doesn't allow people to live in sin...........
See, this is when you come back with something like

"I know.... and we hate doing it behind His back..."

And then go over and pee in the corner of the room.

Back