Got protection?

You ride with your hair like that and its gonna have a million knots  
wow.gif
!!

icon_twisted.gif

poke.gif
LOL...I know that's right! The hair will be tucked down in the jacket when riding. I need to teach my husband how to braid, that would make life so much easier for me!
I made a deal with my wife when we got married:  She would leave her hair long and I would learn to braid it.  That lasted about 15 years and she finally went and got it cut!

Learned how to do about 20 different cool looking braids, however.

Oh, and turn that wheel down toward the kickstand when you park it!  
biggrin.gif

Great looking bike, Blondie!

--Wag--
I should have made that deal with my husband! Hummmm...maybe its not to late. Learn to braid or it gets cut off buddy!!
Hubby parked the bike, I just sit on the back(boy oh boy what a ride thought). Thats his Busa Mistress! Its to big for me and I feel comfortable admitting that... LOL. I would be scared to get behind the handle bars of that monster.

i like that rack (on the bike I mean, man could that cause some confusion
blush.gif
)

Does it work well with a passenger? It looks like it would make a wonderful back rest for the wife (or husband in your case) and she has mentioned she would like to have one.

Also.. how hard is it to put on and off? I dont' mind putting it on for her, or a long trip.. but I ain't running around with it solo.

I'm the co-pilot pure_ego. Thats too much bike for me. Honestly I dont think I could hold it up (I'm a wimp and I hit like a girl). You can check out my husbands post about it in the General Bike Related Topic. The topic title is "Busa bash prep" topic starter YH2K. Sorry I dont know how to link.

We got this ventura luggage rack for the Busa bash. The best I can tell its easy on easy off. You should also check out corbin's website if you just want a back rest, they have a really cool one for the Busa.

Back