Got protection?

BlondeOnaBusa

Just call me B.O.B
Registered
I finally got my leather jacket and pants for the Busa bash. Looking forward to it. Some pictures for your viewing pleasure.
pic 1

Image005.jpg

You ride with your hair like that and its gonna have a million knots
wow.gif
!!

icon_twisted.gif
poke.gif

A suggestion from my daughter on the hair...

Do NOT chew gum and blow bubbles in a full face lid with long hair flowing in the breeze while riding. It can have bad results, and lead to a major hair cut!
sad.gif

laugh.gif

You ride with your hair like that and its gonna have a million knots  
wow.gif
!!

icon_twisted.gif

poke.gif
LOL...I know that's right! The hair will be tucked down in the jacket when riding. I need to teach my husband how to braid, that would make life so much easier for me!
I made a deal with my wife when we got married: She would leave her hair long and I would learn to braid it. That lasted about 15 years and she finally went and got it cut!

Learned how to do about 20 different cool looking braids, however.

Oh, and turn that wheel down toward the kickstand when you park it!
biggrin.gif

Great looking bike, Blondie!

--Wag--

A suggestion from my daughter on the hair...

Do NOT chew gum and blow bubbles in a full face lid with long hair flowing in the breeze while riding. It can have bad results, and lead to a major hair cut!
sad.gif

laugh.gif
I learned a looooooong time ago not to chew gum on a breezy day, riding in car with windows down, riding on boat and motorcycle! OH and forgot to say DO NOT chew gum while falling asleep...that has bad results too....LOL. I hope her hair grew out quickly.

Back