got my parts back from the powder coater!

thumb_up.gif

Now thats attention to details
beerchug.gif
 nice job, only thing i am not feeling is the jellyfish on the side of your tank?
rock.gif
??? IMO lose that, get a nice tank pad with a gold Kanji logo on it, show off that beautiful tank bro! dont hide it
Stomp grip pads are all about functionality  when I'm hard on the brakes or whipping the bike through twisties I can grip the tank with my knees and I won't slide forward on the seat. It also isn't as noticable on the bike in person in the picture the sun is beaming on that side of the bike.
+1

I'll be picking some up just before the Bash. I believe they come on and off as well so you you simply use them when you need them.

HMF are you going to let that tank sticker sit there and laugh at you like that?!

Now thats attention to details
beerchug.gif
 nice job, only thing i am not feeling is the jellyfish on the side of your tank?
rock.gif
??? IMO lose that, get a nice tank pad with a gold Kanji logo on it, show off that beautiful tank bro! dont hide it
Stomp grip pads are all about functionality  when I'm hard on the brakes or whipping the bike through twisties I can grip the tank with my knees and I won't slide forward on the seat. It also isn't as noticable on the bike in person in the picture the sun is beaming on that side of the bike.
+1

I'll be picking some up just before the Bash.  I believe they come on and off as well so you you simply use them when you need them.
They don't come on and off. You actaully heat them with a heat gun to apply them. They will come off without hurting the paint, but you have to reheat them and they are ruined once removed. They work really good though!

Back